Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
He's not been 'bad' at doing what he does regardless of age. Skill always been there. Question is whether he can pop-up with one of these when it matters most (even Martial scores braces vs Newcastle), and whether his body doesn't fail him.

tru

Laplacian

So much for the best league in the world bullshit.

They have 6 teams that can easily contend with the very best of the other 4 leagues, with the exception of Bayern. You'll probably laugh at this because it'll sound ridiculous to you, but I can name about 3 players at best from Barcelona that would get in Leicester's XI. Outside out of that the majority of Leicester's players are better. I'm talking about Barcelona from 2019-2021.

malvolio

They have 6 teams that can easily contend with the very best of the other 4 leagues, with the exception of Bayern. You'll probably laugh at this because it'll sound ridiculous to you, but I can name about 3 players at best from Barcelona that would get in Leicester's XI. Outside out of that the majority of Leicester's players are better. I'm talking about Barcelona from 2019-2021.

Was pointing out that good players are good everywhere. Not that the league is not the best in the world.

And your Leicester statement is bullshit.

Morten

Was pointing out that good players are good everywhere. Not that the league is not the best in the world.

Now, dont underestimate all the wonderful technicians at Leicester, they have great character.

Laplacian

Only Frenkie, Messi, and Alba get into Leicester's current XI from the past 2 years IMO. Maybe Suarez but 2019/2020 Suarez was so poor compared to Vardy I can't be sure. I literally can't think of any other player that'd succeed there. They have a stronger right back, a stronger midfield in all key positions, a stronger defense, and a good (but not world class) left winger capable of scoring at least more than the wingers that were available at our club.

Really I thought it was ridiculous at first too, but the major reason why Leicester aren't rated amongst the elite clubs in Europe is because they don't have the depth and because they're not good enough to finish above the top 4 teams in the premier league.

Place that squad in any other league with the same coach and their recent performances, they'd be rated a lot higher as they'd be a regular UCL team. Yeah i know, ridiculous. But it is my hot take so I know most would disagree.

malvolio

Only Frenkie, Messi, and Alba get into Leicester's current XI from the past 2 years IMO. Maybe Suarez but 2019/2020 Suarez was so poor compared to Vardy I can't be sure. I literally can't think of any other player that'd succeed there. They have a stronger right back, a stronger midfield in all key positions, a stronger defense, and a good (but not world class) left winger capable of scoring at least more than the wingers that were available at our club.

Really I thought it was ridiculous at first too, but the major reason why Leicester aren't rated amongst the elite clubs in Europe is because they don't have the depth and because they're not good enough to finish above the top 4 teams in the premier league.

Place that squad in any other league with the same coach and their recent performances, they'd be rated a lot higher as they'd be a regular UCL team. Yeah i know, ridiculous. But it is my hot take so I know most would disagree.

Mate, our team from last season would smash Leicester day and night. Whichever version of Leicester you're thinking off.

KingLeo10

Aruajo and Pique (even this 34 year old cripple) are comfortably better than any of Leicester's CBs. Lenglet too probably.

Home of Barca Fans