Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

serghei

Well we kinda addressed the attack. Now we'll go for the midfielders. Names like Bellingham, Amrabat, Enzo thrown around frequently. Let's see.

Not really.

Mane and Salah (past it now) were quality for you in a way the new guys won't be most likely.

serghei

Or they will be, but not fast enough to keep performing at the top.

Frankly, in Premier League, 2 of the last 3 seasons for Liverpool they didn't challenge at all for the title. This one, and in 2020-21.

In 2021 you guys barely made top 4 with an Alisson goal at some point, and this season it looks like another top 4 tough fight at this rate.

Temptation

Not really.

Mane and Salah (past it now) were quality for you in a way the new guys won't be most likely.

I mean yeah but we have made the signings to attempt replacing them. There won't be any big attacking signings for the foreseeable future now.

Nunez Diaz Gakpo Jota.......are all part of the new look attack. We gave Salah a new contract and he'll start for the next 2 years.

About them hitting those levels: Ofcourse unlikely but Salah and Mane were no world beaters when they came to us remember. Klopp made them that. Liverpool made them that. Outside Liverpool both haven't been World Class.

Temptation

Feeling a bit sorry for Klopp though

Why though? He's part of what we are today and totally deserves where he is right now.

Have FSG let him down? Yes.

Do I trust Klopp to rebuild? Ofcourse.

Is Klopp to blame for our current form? Hell yeah.

The ultra high tempo pressing style seems to have finally taken a toll on the squad who look exhausted and low tempo half the time.

He'll be fine. Let's give him time.

I think we'll win the UCL this season so there's that too. UCL performance is very crucial in this lackluster season.

serghei

Slim chances you guys win the CL this season. There's more chances you go out this round than winning it.

Temptation

It's unfair for Emery

The reason is this joke Qatari club that some perceive as 'big' and whoever fails there (which is the easiest thing in the world) is deemed as 2nd tier or so
Happened with Emery
happened with Tuchel
happened with Poch

Tuchel proved already he ain't 2nd tier, the same will happen with Emery and Poch

Villa is probably my favourite from the 19 Prem clubs.

So happy to see them flourish and thrive.

Emery is as good a manager as they could have gotten.

serghei

Believe fam believe.

RM's luck will run out at 1 point. We have had all the bad luck we could have had in the last few years.

Not really. Your luck in draws has been pretty massive. Played Portuguese teams in later stages like quarters many times, semi-finals vs teams like Roma, Villareal...

Horatio

You're welcome
Hearing Van Dijk lost massive speed and could very possibly be attributed to the ligament tear he sustained in 2020. Never made it back to his usual self.

Home of Barca Fans