Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

serghei

I said average compared with the likes of Pep and Klopp.

Ten Hag hasn't won anything of note so far. Let's see him compete for the PL title first. Considering the huge spending of United he has the tools to fight for the PL title.

Porque

I think he said Ten Hag was ave rage. Which is how all Barca fans will be feeling after Man Utd dispose of us by 3 or 4 goals in the Europa League.

JamDav1982

Ten Hag hasn't won anything of note so far. Let's see him compete for the PL title first. Considering the huge spending of United he has the tools to fight for the PL title.

Haha no that is you trying to say 'this is what I really meant' again.

This has been discussed.

You absolutely never said anything about him being 'average in comparison to Pep and Klopp' stop spouting shite.

serghei

Haha no that is you trying to say 'this is what I really meant' again.

This has been discussed.

Aye... go back to sleep. Context matters in any conversation... but I do have a habit of expecting too much from people so... my bad in the end.

ajnotkeith

Do you mean over time or right now?

It's really unfair to expect him to be competing for PL right now, what he's doing is already great considering he took over a broken club that has been in freefall for many years now.

Only 1 point behind City as it stands today albeit their game in hand. He hasn't been there for long and the progress is already notable, he has them playing nice football and getting results (only team to beat Arsenal this Prem campaign too).
I wish we had waited for him instead of Xavi but oh well.

JamDav1982

Aye... go back to sleep. Context matters in any conversation... but I do have a habit of expecting too much from people so... my bad in the end.

Nah this little 'this is what I meant' argument ws already discussed and there was no 'context' on Pep and Klopp.. that part was added later.

JamDav1982

You seem incredibly sure they are gonna beat us to a pulp.

Aye from you who is already getting in the excuses of Man Utd being a tier above Barca squad wise.

Either Barca win and happy or can claim you were right.

Must protect Xavi.

Then again you make out even likes of spurs have far better squad... poor Xavi.

jamrock

Do you mean over time or right now?

It's really unfair to expect him to be competing for PL right now, what he's doing is already great considering he took over a broken club that has been in freefall for many years now.

Only 1 point behind City as it stands today albeit their game in hand. He hasn't been there for long and the progress is already notable, he has them playing nice football and getting results (only team to beat Arsenal this Prem campaign too).
I wish we had waited for him instead of Xavi but oh well.

Most of what you just said could be applied to Xavi,

Home of Barca Fans