Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Porque

Liverpool wissa terrible performance. Keep that up and we will be facing them in the Europa League next season.

fergus90

I am very surprised the midfield has been left the way it is has for Liverpool. It's the most important area of the pitch and they've neglected it.

Thiago is top class, Fabinho has had a horrible year but if he gets back on it he's top but the rest is just not good enough.

JamDav1982

It is not just the midfield being left for too long but Klopp is trying to change the way Liverpool play.

Can see that with how he is trying to set up with a more traditional CF as focal point in box rather than in past with Firmino as a false nine dropping deep often.

Also trying to get more creativity in CM with likes of Elliot/Carvalho at CM much more acttacking than CMs in past who would sit and allow both FBs to get forward.

Then he has TAA playing narrower still.. which to be fair was doing last season.

The balance of Liverpool team this season is a lot different and doubt Klopp will move back to what they were.. he will probably look to get in a better AM than Elliot/Carvalho and another Cm/DM with more legs at DM and go till death with Nunez at CF.

serghei

Big game today, if Arsenal get the win, it's gonna be hard for them to lose the title, also looking at the tough games ahead for City.

Temptation

Remember when this muskrat was a Barca fan?

I don't.....coz this dumbfuck has been twerking for Real Madrid since the day I joined this forum! :lol:

"RM are going to assume full ownership.." this cuck has a lil hard on just thinking about his supposed rival club.

The fact that this clown has no self awareness and goes around doing his best impression of a Football Forum cop and wannabe moderator is so hilarious and pathetic at the same time!! :lol:

serghei

Saka is a great little gem.

For me, the best winger in the world after Mbappe and Vinicius.

I'm jealous...

CatalinR10

Don't know how true but read somewhere that no team in history of BPL lost the league after they had as many points as Arsenal have now in the same period of time.

ajnotkeith

Newcastle are a fucking tough team to play against. Jeez. Totally killing the game.

Arsenal have hardly been able to put a couple passes together.

Barcilliant

Was it INIESTAGOAT who was bashing Ten Hag?
This guy has turned around Utds fortunes and they actually look like a proper team. Getting rid of Ronaldo was crucial but Ten Hag has done a great job. I and a few others wanted ETH but INIESTAGOAT loves Xavi and still twerks for him.

Horatio

You're welcome
Was it INIESTAGOAT who was bashing Ten Hag?
This guy has turned around Utds fortunes and they actually look like a proper team. Getting rid of Ronaldo was crucial but Ten Hag has done a great job. I and a few others wanted ETH but INIESTAGOAT loves Xavi and still twerks for him.

I just remember serghei to be a Ten Hag basher.

Home of Barca Fans