Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Rory

All in all, we should qualify based on the squads. But not because ours is massively superior to the other. We have an advantage, not a massive one. United have ETH who will more than likely completely outclass Xavi and make the difference.

Birdy

All in all, we should qualify based on the squads. But not because ours is massively superior to the other. We have an advantage, not a massive one. United have ETH who will more than likely completely outclass Xavi and make the difference.

That' what we have been saying as well about ETH.
But the fact that all bookies have Barca as favorites is not for any other reason but because of our spending spree in the summer and having a clearly superior squad right now, despite UTD spending money themselves

jamrock

Not for nothing

Kounde.Araujo.Christensen.Balde/Alba(this season).

Is probably a top 5 defense in Europe when fit, we've only conceded 6 goals in la liga, petty due to injuries they have played together that much this season.

I'm not sure, but did we have that defense over the two legs again inter?.

serghei

[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]

FiveThirtyEight have Barca at 65% to qualify and UTD at 35%

Yup, we know who has the agenda in here

You got the wrong person mate. I think for myself and don't give a flying fuck about things such as twitter, bookies... and you fill in the rest.

Now I may be engaging conversations I should ignore fairly often, but still you need a better argument than that.

JamDav1982

Not for nothing

Kounde.Araujo.Christensen.Balde/Alba(this season).

Is probably a top 5 defense in Europe when fit, we've only conceded 6 goals in la liga, petty due to injuries they have played together that much this season.

I'm not sure, but did we have that defense over the two legs again inter?.

No that defence was not in either leg v Inter but they also missed Lukaku.

At home Inter the defence Xavi put out was a joke even with injuries and to think it could be defended with the midfield he put on front of it compounded it.

Inter could easily have scored five that night.

JamDav1982

You got the wrong person mate. I think for myself and don't give a flying fuck about things such as twitter, bookies... and you fill in the rest.

Whether you 'care' about them or not it proves your 'agenda' theory absolute nonsense.

Unless claiming bookies, stat sights and anyone thinking Barca all have an 'agenda' unless agree with you Man Utd are favs.

'Agenda' is pathetic anyway... As there is nothing to back up what that would be.

Rory

That' what we have been saying as well about ETH.
But the fact that all bookies have Barca as favorites is not for any other reason but because of our spending spree in the summer and having a clearly superior squad right now, despite UTD spending money themselves

Don't know who the we is, and why you think I'm an opponent to that view point. Can't remember the amount of times I've stated ETH is a far better manager than Xavi, was desperate for us to have him instead.

serghei

Thats about your level.

Stick to this type of response.

Or claim 'agendas' every time folk dont agree with you.

Up to you.

Don't get me wrong, you still make sense from time to time, but you got mixed up in this "prediction" and "who's right vs who's wrong" forum nonsense. Pity...

JamDav1982

Don't get me wrong, you still make sense from time to time, but you got mixed up in this "prediction" and "who's right vs who's wrong" forum nonsense. Pity...

Thats it.

Keep at these posts and not footballing opinions.

Much better standard.

Good lad.

Moaning about other folks opinions on your shite when claim anyone who doesnt agree with you has an 'agenda'.

Peak Serghie.

stb_1

On paper Barca is slightly better.

Depends on form going into the game. Man United are tested a lot more.

serghei

Thats it.

Keep at these posts and not footballing opinions.

Much better standard.

Football situation is fairly clear for anyone to see, provided they really care about that instead of mini forum duels. Now if people were more focused on that instead of throwing cheap shots... forum would improve in quality.

This is all fairly normal though, fanbases built in superb times usually go to shit in bad times. It's expected. 99% of users here only became fans because Barca were super-dominant during those periods and it's normal for large majority to have a hard time adapting to a completely different setup.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Football situation is fairly clear for anyone to see. Now if people were more focused on that instead of throwing cheap shots... forum would improve in quality.

Haha aye 'for anyone to see'... then claim folk have an 'agenda' if dont agree with you Man Utd are favs.

Provably false.

Do better.

Serghie: 'I dont throw cheap shots but anyone who disagrees with me has an agenda on this'

Sensational.

serghei

It's much easier to build fantasy scapegoats. If you want someone to blame for current situation, that is the previous board who took over the best club in the world and brought it to shit.

Home of Barca Fans