Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Football situation is fairly clear for anyone to see, provided they really care about that instead of mini forum duels. Now if people were more focused on that instead of throwing cheap shots... forum would improve in quality.

This is all fairly normal though, fanbases built in superb times usually go to shit in bad times. It's expected. 99% of users here only became fans because Barca were super-dominant during those periods and it's normal for large majority to have a hard time adapting to a completely different setup

Haha peak Serghie this part.

As if he supported Barca long berfore a success or is in the 1%....

Sensational.

From the man who used to moan about 'agendas' against talensts like Puig and coaches not using all the talent had to hand.. to now claiming its poor Xavi as spent 220m+ but others spend more.

serghei

Haha peak Serehie this part.

As if he supported Barca long berfore a success or is in the 1%....

Sensational.

No, I'm in 99% but somewhere along the way I got attached to the club more than I anticipated. So I will stick around for Barcelona even though the reality at the time is not pleasant compared to 5-15 years ago. Around that time, being Barca fan was piss easy. Just tune in, get your dose of entertainment and that's about it.

But you and others, you simply didn't make that step. So you sound like a moaning tool. But then you're probably here only to argue all the time.

Last edited:

jamrock

It's much easier to build fantasy scapegoats. If you want someone to blame for current situation, that is the previous board who took over the best club in the world and brought it to shit.

This will forever be true.

Barto & his supporters ruined us.

JamDav1982

No, I'm in 99% but somewhere along the way I got attached to the club more than I anticipated. So I will stick around for Barcelona even though the reality at the time is not pleasant compared to 5-15 years ago.

Ah but you are one of the few that has an 'easier' time as understand situation better?

Thats it.

snowy

also depends on which lineup Xavi will put up

ManU been improving lots under 10H

guy has a serious eye for talent. Watch Rashford and Sancho beast it under him

what I like under Xavi is that there's way more of our players in the box compared to Koe and Set but would like to see more shots at goals irrespective of conversion rate

CR can always improve overtime but gotta take 'em shots (can always get a lucky bounce or deflection)

to often, our attackers make the extra pass when in shooting range even if that pass is low probability

better appear "selfish", and try to dribble that last defender and shoot instead of making a low prob pass

that's the quality I like the most about bapp. Even with shitty conversion rate, he takes so many shots that he scores a lot and often at clutch moments

serghei

Ah but you are one of the few that has an 'easier' time as understand situation better?

Thats it.

For sure. That I am. I used to be a glory-hunter like most here, but somewhere along the way I understood that previous Barca eras were super special, and not the norm. So my feeling of entitlement as a fan got lower and lower. I am pretty happy to just be in with a fighting chance for a big title such as La Liga until the end, considering we're fighting with one of the best teams in the world and one that won like 5 CLs out of last 8.

JamDav1982

For sure. That I am. I used to be a glory-hunter like most here, but somewhere along the way I understood that previous Barca eras were super special, and not the norm. So my feeling of entitlement as a fan got lower and lower. I am pretty happy to just be in with a fighting chance for a big title such as La Liga until the end, considering we're fighting with one of the best teams in the world and one that won like 5 CLs out of last 8.

Haha none of that even makes sense as no one at all is comparing this to time to some 'super era' or claiming should have same success.

What folk want is progress in correction direction. That is about it.

Try again.

Funny you wanted rid of EV then Barca had won two titles in a row and were top of league vs a better Real team who had just won 3 CL in a row and 4 of last 5 eh.

Usual Serghie nonsense and contraditcing himself.

But no no 'I am Seghie the one who doensnt demand success'.

Reality... demands it from anyone but Xavi. Then its every excuse under the sun.

Last edited:

serghei

Haha none of that even makes sense as no one at all is comparing this to time to some 'super era' or claiming should have same success.

What folk want is progress in correction direction. That is about it.

Try again.

What the fuck are you doing here then moaning non stop while we are 1st in the league? :lol:

JamDav1982

What the fuck are you doing here then moaning non stop while we are 1st in the league? :lol:

That makes no sense...

You saying cant moan when top of league?

Try again.

You were one wanting coaches sacked when had won two leagues in a row against better Real team and were top of league for a third..

Usual Serghie.

JamDav1982

True, delusional fans could find reasons to moan in any setup.

Aye like you when Barca beat a better Real to x2 league titles and were top for x3 in a row....

Usual Serghie.

You were calling for sack then... now the rules are if top in league cant complain.. Dont need league titles or be in Europe for long after xmas. just be top and fans cant 'moan'.

New rules developed by Serghie since Xavi took over.

serghei

I wonder where Arsenal finished in the first full season of Arteta btw... Considering they didn't make top 4 even in Arteta's 3rd season, pretty terrible stuff most likely.

I checked. He finished 8th. :lol:

But Xavi should be sacked because god knows what reason while leading the table in his first season. Gotcha...

JamDav1982

I wonder where Arsenal finished in the first full season of Arteta btw... Considering they didn't make top 4 even in Arteta's 3rd season, pretty terrible stuff most likely.

I checked. He finished 8th. :lol:

The old Arteta argument.

As if that is any more relevant than Pirlo or Lampard or Ole when 'given time'.

Try again. Each coach is judged on their own situation.

Xavi no more relevant to Arteta than coaches who failed.

Arteta was in very different situation at Arsenal than Xavi at Barca regardless.

serghei

Lol, Arsenal spending under Arteta is probably much higher than Barca's under Xavi. Just stop. You're kidding yourself.

Home of Barca Fans