Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

That's 2 managers who Birdy has been twerking over...who got fired mid season :lol:

Graham " 'Arry" Potter

Julian "beat the big boys in group stages" Nagelsmann

Thankfully, Xavi isn't endorsed by Birdy so he'll actually win some big trophies :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Luis Enrique to Chelsea perhaps? He's been very vocal about wanting to coach in England the last few days. Can't be a coincidence.

Or perhaps Nagelsmann too. I sense that the board might consider him too inexperienced though.

I think you might be right on the money. Good time for Luis Enrique to give it a go in Premier League.

serghei

Luis Enrique to Chelsea perhaps? He's been very vocal about wanting to coach in England the last few days. Can't be a coincidence.

Or perhaps Nagelsmann too. I sense that the board might consider him too inexperienced though.

Enrique is bad decision. Chelsea and possession style do not mash right. Sarri or Villas Boas 2.0.

Pochettino good fit stylistically.

:lol: Rodgers is free too.

Last edited:

fergus90

Enrique is bad decision. Chelsea and possession style do not mash right. Sarri or Villas Boas 2.0.

Pochettino good fit stylistically.

I'm sceptical Poch will go to Chelsea. Be seen as sacrilege from the Spurs fans. They clubs hate one other and he strikes me as a guy who wouldn't burn bridges.

Bit like his allegiance to Espanyol when asked about Barca.

serghei

I'm sceptical Poch will go to Chelsea. Be seen as sacrilege from the Spurs fans. They clubs hate one other and he strikes me as a guy who wouldn't burn bridges.

Bit like his allegiance to Espanyol when asked about Barca.

If his allegiances are Espanyol and Spurs he'll die a trophy virgin. :lol:

fergus90

Appropriate time to mention that since Emery took charge of us, we are 3rd in the PL for points, only behind Arsenal and City.

Super Unai Emery!

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Appropriate time to mention that since Emery took charge of us, we are 3rd in the PL for points, only behind Arsenal and City.

Super Unai Emery!

Yeah he's shown just how bad gerrad was as a manager. Absolute fucking fraud.

Need to get into Europa league for one of his specials soon haha

fergus90

We are also only two points off qualifying for Europa League, we enter that with competition with Unai, it's over for the rest of them.

Home of Barca Fans