Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, sounds ridiculous to me to give a manager 6/10 after winning and dominating the league the European Champions play in.

I could maybe understand 7/10 in the most harsh evaluation.

It sounds ridiculous when you want to ignore the context behind everything that transpired in the season for sure.

serghei

It sounds ridiculous when you want to ignore the context behind everything that transpired in the season for sure.

Context in the league was that we were the best side by a clear margin.

I get blaming Xavi for CL, but still... 6/10 is still a joke.

I'd have to give ETH a 3/10 if I am holding everyone to some insane standard.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Context in the league was that we were the best side by a clear margin.

I get blaming Xavi for CL, but still... 6/10 is still a joke.

I'd have to give ETH a 4/10 if I am holding everyone to some insane standard.

6/10 is generally regarded as a decent grade

8/10 is what's ridiculous considering our performance in Europe. That would be a great grade.

serghei

6/10 is generally regarded as a decent grade

8/10 is what's ridiculous considering our performance in Europe. That would be a great grade.

Nah, 8 is good, suitable for a big title being won in a very clear and dominating manner.

ajnotkeith

Xavi should get a 7/10 for the season. We can't take winning a title like this for granted and have put together a great league campaign.
My personal question marks over him are the style of football and if that is sustainable for a project going forward, but we will see now, he's going into the 3rd season as manager and we should see some sort of culmination now.

serghei

Xavi should get a 7/10 for the season. We can't take winning a title like this for granted and have put together a great league campaign.
My personal question marks over him are the style of football and if that is sustainable for a project going forward, but we will see now, he's going into the 3rd season as manager and we should see some sort of culmination now.

More like his 2nd season in effect.

Home of Barca Fans