Premier League 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

This is how you beat City. Park the bus, hope you don't concede first and then have quick offense for long balls.

If City doesn't score early, they will get more desperate and take too many risks to score a goal which will open the defense.

This fits United, but if City scores first they would be always in huge trouble..

But I have to add, City without Rodri and DeBruyne ain't the same. Two of their best players. Makes a world of difference.

serghei

This is how you beat City. Park the bus, hope you don't concede first and then have quick offense for long balls.

If City doesn't score early, they will get more desperate and take too many risks to score a goal which will open the defense.

This fits United, but if City scores first they would be always in huge trouble..

But I have to add, City without Rodri and DeBruyne ain't the same. Two of their best players. Makes a world of difference.

Over a billion invested in the team to park the bus vs your city rivals and hope for the best. :lol:

Maradona37

Over a billion invested in the team to park the bus vs your city rivals and hope for the best. :lol:
I think you and I talked about it before. It's engrained into their club. Obviously they played more progressive football under Ferguson, but they've always essentially been a counter-attack team. They'll never be able to play like Barca or Man City as it's not in their identity or ethos as a club.

Home of Barca Fans