Quique Setien

Vilarrubi

I think a lot of that came from being embarrassed in CL two years in a row. Besides, Allegri is 10x the coach Valverde is. For me right behind Pep, but top 5 nonetheless.

What makes him right behind Pep for you? Better than Klopp? I didn’t follow him at Juve (other than 2015 final ;)) so genuinely don’t know much about him as a manager.

ILCAML

What makes him right behind Pep for you? Better than Klopp? I didn’t follow him at Juve (other than 2015 final ;)) so genuinely don’t know much about him as a manager.
Just my personal preference. I like a coach who's not stubborn, who's not afraid to change tactics and both attacks and defends well, who knows how to deal with big players, who reads the game well and changes games with his decisions. And his press conferences are amazing. :D

Klopp is great don't get me wrong, but he's had too many years without trophies for my taste. And only ever plays one way.

Last edited:

Messigician

ᴘʀᴇ-ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ

🎙️ Quique Seti?n: "Of course I see myself here next season."

ᴘᴏꜱᴛ-ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ

🎙️ Quique Seti?n : "I don?t know if I?ll be the manager for the Champions League." https://t.co/QG1SZBNK9b

He's done

Givenchy

I'd take Valverde back, undefeated at home in the champions league. And no away tie for choking

doubt Valverde would wanna come back here, isn't he close to Valencia? he might actually get a chance to build a football team rather than bootlick the seniors

Birdy

Allegri will not come because the board will not approach him.
He doesn't speak Spanish, and his style of play does not match the Barca way.
Plus he is not a former player.

I am not saying this is right or wrong, but that's how they think.
So, stop daydreaming.

And honestly, given that this board cannot hire Pochetino, Ten Hag, and other top-notch coaches out there, I would not cry if they don't try to bring Allegri.

But let's assume it was possible for Allegri to come.
Today's newsfeed: https://twitter.com/HagridFCB/status/1284112715905196032
:lol:Anyone thinks Allegri could change that?

Last edited:

El Guaje

Im all of kicking Setien but god how i wish Barto was as quick to act in the same way with all the shitty old players we have.

I'd take Valverde back, undefeated at home in the champions league. And no away tie for choking

Hahaha you want someone who choked and lost TWICE even tho he had huge leads heading into the tie? How pathetic.
I mean Setien is shit, probably even shittier than Valverde which is an achievment in itself but that doesnt make Valverde any good.

Home of Barca Fans