Radamel Falcao

Maria

i don't think his style suits only to counter attacking football. his movements are incredible up front for creating space and his heading ability is basicly second to none. i would say he is a complete striker and could play everywhere basicly. (exept barca :p)

When I gave those 2 teams as an example is because I think that they are in need of a good striker badly..and as far as I know Juventus doesn't play counter atacking football. Chelsea doesn't play any kind of football at this moment.

Robbie

Now here's the important question: where will this guy end up next season? It's obvious he's worth 40-50mil and only getting better every week.

If Villa doesn't properly recover from that leg break (many players who suffer from it are never the same), could he end up at Barca? City already have too many strikers, United have RVP, Madrid have Higuain/Benzema. Maybe Chelsea?

Ursegor

World Champion
There is no way he'll go for € 40 million. Atletico payed MORE for him than that. Since then he's only gotten better and he's got a contract until 2016. Either Chelsea bid € 60 million + Thibaut Courtois or he'll stay in Madrid (especially when Atletico reach a CL spot, which they probably will this season).

Stric

I've read this morning that Abramovich has already made a deal to sign him next year for 60 mil? I have no way to confirm it, though, I just read it somewhere online.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I've read this morning that Abramovich has already made a deal to sign him next year for 60 mil? I have no way to confirm it, though, I just read it somewhere online.

Daily Fail who are always full of :shit:

If true, I will laugh so hard at Torres' career going down the pan again and wasting away on the bench while this guy rules the Premier League.

Robbie

Yeah, it really looks like he will be a Chelsea player in a season or two. If Roman can pay 50 million pounds for Torres, then he probably will for Falcao. What's his release clause?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Would it not "kill football" if Real Madrid or Barca paid 100M Euros for him? Or does old money aristocracy not count, only new money?

Hatem Ben Arfa

Would it not "kill football" if Real Madrid or Barca paid 100M Euros for him? Or does old money aristocracy not count, only new money?

Barca and Madrid were he result of organic growth enabling them to spend so much money on players.

In the case of Madrid selling their training ground and Florentino's deals with the banks. Along with the TV deals for both clubs.

Home of Barca Fans