Radamel Falcao

Robbie

Falcao's Dad:

When asked if a new year move could happen:
"Yes, it's very likely,"

"There are three teams interested - Manchester City, Chelsea and a Russian team."

"Falcao has always wanted to play in the Premier League. Ever since he was a boy he has loved Chelsea and has always thought it would be an honour to play for a big Premier League team."

"I don't want to talk about pre-agreements.

"I spoke to Falcao yesterday. The release clause in his contract is about €55million (£43.5m) but Falcao doesn't want to talk figures."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...e-Premier-League-and-has-always-loved-Chelsea

Sky Sports is one of the more reputable sites. They wait until things are verified before publishing, like BBC does, and they never fabricate quotes. Looks like he really is going to join Chelsea someday. 43mil release clause? Roman paid 7mil more for Torres! And apparently he's a lifelong Chelsea fan :lol:

Last edited:

SwiftGuyver

.....................Falcao........................
Mata...............Oscar..................Hazard
.........Lampard..............Ramires..........

Impressive.

I know there isn't a DM in there but I couldn't bring myself to type Mikel's name, it would have spoilt a perfectly good lineup.

zanela

K

kingleo

they will probably get Pep as well in the summer, then i can see him build his team around either Hazard or Falcao.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Here's one for you Nolan, Shaka Hislop (legend) says "he's as pure a striker since Gabriel Batistuta and that is saying something."

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
haha seriously? i love Shaka Hislop i don't think he gets stuff far wrong & i find him very amusing, he's a good guy.

Home of Barca Fans