Radamel Falcao

MaestroXavi

The servant
Im with Messi+Eto'o on this one,never liked Lampard and always thought he was the most overrated Englishman and Chelsea player of all time.
Falcao (that was to end the drought of his name on this thread ;))

K

kingleo

Haha! Lampard overrated? yeah right! he is probably the most underrated player in PL history! the fact that people think Lampard doesn't get assists and only sores penalties and deflected goals just shows how underrated he is.

M

mitkoa7x

Haha! Lampard overrated? yeah right! he is probably the most underrated player in PL history! the fact that people think Lampard doesn't get assists and only sores penalties and deflected goals just shows how underrated he is.

:rofl1:

Who needs Viva when we got kingleo

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Most likely saying that Lampard is the most underrated player in PL history...

Anyway, this thread has gone way off topic!

Meitux

anyway talking about falcao for me a move to chelsea is bad i dont like their style of playing under di matteo

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I can see Man U getting rid of Rooney for some ridiculous price to Real, Barca PSG etc and using that money to buy Falcao AND making a profit!!

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I can see Man U getting rid of Rooney for some ridiculous price to Real, Barca PSG etc and using that money to buy Falcao AND making a profit!!
Why do you see that happening?

Rooney playing football anywhere other than Utd seems too much a stretch of the imagination for me.

King Leo

Banned
what about Falcao's father saying the his son has always dreamt of playing for RM? That requires getting rid of CR first. But who will buy Ronaldo? I doubt Falcao will move to Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans