Radamel Falcao

Barcilliant

Fuck, I'd hate it if goes to Chelsea. Rather he went to Citeh or PSG or even Anzhi!

The problem at the moment is even Big name clubs with money like Barca, Man U cannot compete with the likes of Zenit, Anzhi, Chelsea, PSG & Citeh. I mean Zenit paid 80 mil for 2 guys whose real value was half that. If the future of football is just some random billionaire buying up the best players the future of the game is pretty damn bleak.

K

kingleo

I could see Falcao scoring 40+ goals a season if he joined Chelsea, with Hazard, Mata and Oscar creating for him, it could be a unstoppable combination!

M

Messi+Eto

.....................Falcao........................
Mata...............Oscar..................Hazard
.........Lampard..............Ramires..........

Impressive.

I know there isn't a DM in there but I couldn't bring myself to type Mikel's name, it would have spoilt a perfectly good lineup.

Honestly, I think a large percentage of Chelsea's fan base dislike Mikel for no apparent reason. IMO if he had a better partner, someone like Meireles he would play better. Did you see the Newcastle game? Mikel / Meireles bossed the midfield, because they played like partners. When your captain "Franky" plays, its a whole different ball game. Lampard is a shitty passer, distributor, and always abandons his midfield role to join the attack for reasons best known to him. . . . I laugh when I hear commentaries on Sky sports and they brag about how Lampard scores 20+ goals every season. Being a midfielder, isn't one of his main job suppose to be providing assists for the Strikers? A job which he never does. If you ask me, its his fault Chelsea don't score many goals, as they are always short in the attacking department, because Mata is forced to come back and do Lampard's job. To tell you the truth Lampard is only good for taking penalty kicks. You are free to disagree, but when its mid season, you'd definitely join me in questioning "Franky's" use to the team. Mark my words, no one else at the moment can play Mikels position the way he plays it at Chelsea. It takes immense discipline to adhere to the coaches instruction and stay behind his half of the Centre circle. Little wonder he has been playing that same role for years now. And b4 you say Michael Essien, Essien never play as DM ever! Only time he did. . . . . Well, you know what happened to Chelsea.

PLUS CHELSEA WILL GET RAPPED PLAYING LAMPARD AND RAMIRES AS HOLDING. . . .

Last edited:
M

Messi+Eto

yeah like mikel is also a good player a slow idiot who only knows to pass back

Still better than Lampard. I guess MOU, Ancelotti, AVB, Avram Grant, RDM were/are all fools for playing him right? For your info he has the most accurate long pass in the Chelsea squad.

Educate yourself with the links below and stop relying on crowd mentality for an opinion:

https://twitter.com/ChelseaFCtalk/statuses/240474919215960066

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2...bi-mikel-always-passes-it-sideways-chelsea-cf

Still think he is a fool who can't pass? Oh look even Romeu passes sideways and back more often than Mikel.

Last edited:
K

kingleo

Honestly, I think a large percentage of Chelsea's fan base dislike Mikel for no apparent reason. IMO if he had a better partner, someone like Meireles he would play better. Did you see the Newcastle game? Mikel / Meireles bossed the midfield, because they played like partners. When your captain "Franky" plays, its a whole different ball game. Lampard is a shitty passer, distributor, and always abandons his midfield role to join the attack for reasons best known to him. . . . I laugh when I hear commentaries on Sky sports and they brag about how Lampard scores 20+ goals every season. Being a midfielder, isn't one of his main job suppose to be providing assists for the Strikers? A job which he never does. If you ask me, its his fault Chelsea don't score many goals, as they are always short in the attacking department, because Mata is forced to come back and do Lampard's job. To tell you the truth Lampard is only good for taking penalty kicks. You are free to disagree, but when its mid season, you'd definitely join me in questioning "Franky's" use to the team. Mark my words, no one else at the moment can play Mikels position the way he plays it at Chelsea. It takes immense discipline to adhere to the coaches instruction and stay behind his half of the Centre circle. Little wonder he has been playing that same role for years now. And b4 you say Michael Essien, Essien never play as DM ever! Only time he did. . . . . Well, you know what happened to Chelsea.

Are you serious? you do realize that Lampard has the 2nd most assists in Premier League history only 2nd to Giggs! Lampard has more assists than Paul Scholes, Steven Gerrard, Dennis Bergkamp, Wayne Rooney ect ect! if you had watched Lampard over the years you would see how much of an outstanding player he is, not only does he score ridiculous amount of goals for a midfielder he also gets bucket loads of assists!

Lampard is so underrated! just because he doesn't charge around the pitch like Gerrard or play 40 yard passes all the time like Scholes people seem to think all Lampard does is score Penalties! i would have a in his prime Lampard over a Primed Scholes or Gerrard anyday!

Try telling Drogba that Lampard doesn't get assists because out of Drogba's 157 Chelsea goals probably over half of them were assisted by Lampard.

Last edited:
M

Messi+Eto

Are you serious? you do realize that Lampard has the 2nd most assists in Premier League history only 2nd to Giggs! Lampard has more assists than Paul Scholes, Steven Gerrard, Dennis Bergkamp, Wayne Rooney ect ect! if you had watched Lampard over the years you would see how much of an outstanding player he is, not only does he score ridiculous amount of goals for a midfielder he also gets bucket loads of assists!

Lampard is so underrated! just because he doesn't charge around the pitch like Gerrard or play 40 yard passes all the time like Scholes people seem to think all Lampard does is score Penalties! i would have a in his prime Lampard over a Primed Scholes or Gerrard anyday!

Try telling Drogba that Lampard doesn't get assists because out of Drogba's 157 Chelsea goals probably over half of them were assisted by Lampard.

I actually watched Lampards first game for Chelsea live. You do know that most of his assists come from playing as an unintended supporting striker right? IMO Scholes/ Gerrard >>>>> Lampard. If you are a midfielder, do a midfielder's job.

K

kingleo

I actually watched Lampards first game for Chelsea live. You do know that most of his assists come from playing as an unintended supporting striker right? IMO Scholes/ Gerrard >>>>> Lampard. If you are a midfielder, do a midfielder's job.

no all of Lampards assists have come from playing as a midfielder where he has played for his whole Chelsea career.

M

Messi+Eto

no all of Lampards assists have come from playing as a midfielder where he has played for his whole Chelsea career.

I beg to differ. The one thing i know he does, or should i say did from the midfield role was rebound shots, which most likely would result in goals.

Meitux

frank lampard is one of the best midfielders ever played in premier leauge and he has been one of the best in the world but ok he is 34 years old now how can you compare him to hazard who is younger and you said as different style of play,you cannot blame him for making many assists and also scoring goals

K

kingleo

I beg to differ. The one thing i know he does, or should i say did from the midfield role was rebound shots, which most likely would result in goals.

haha i have no more to say to you, i was just thinking whether you were going to say that, so your one of them people who think Lampard only scores penalties and deflected shots are you? :lol:

SwiftGuyver

i'm not a Chelsea fan...

Home of Barca Fans