Radamel Falcao

Hatem Ben Arfa

let's be honest, if you were a futbolista and Real Madrid wanted to sign you, you would go. Even if you are a Barca fan like Ozil.

Madrid is a great city and Real Madrid are a great club.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
let's be honest, if you were a futbolista and Real Madrid wanted to sign you, you would go. Even if you are a Barca fan like Ozil.

Madrid is a great city and Real Madrid are a great club.

I wouldn't. If Madrid wanted me I'd be able to join a team like Valencia or Sevilla instead.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, if Madrid want you then its likely that most clubs want you.

With Falcao, the only people that can afford him are Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man City and a couple of Russian clubs. It's a tough decision and Real Madrid seems like the most appealing to be honest and from more than one angle.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'm sorry but I don't believe you. ;)
Why would I go there? I'd feel bad the whole time. Unless I scored a few own goals and did a Tevez, but then I'd be under death threats instead. I wouldn't go there, it'd be selling my dignity for a slightly larger chance of silver-ware and a few pieces of silver. I wouldn't be able to lie to myself enough to enjoy it.

Not to mention that my friends would, quite rightly given the circumstances, consider me a shameless traitor with no loyalty whatsoever. People would find out that I grew up a cule and I'd be known as a mercenary judas.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Why would I go there? I'd feel bad the whole time. Unless I scored a few own goals and did a Tevez, but then I'd be under death threats instead. I wouldn't go there, it'd be selling my dignity for a slightly larger chance of silver-ware and a few pieces of silver. I wouldn't be able to lie to myself enough to enjoy it.

Not to mention that my friends would, quite rightly given the circumstances, consider me a shameless traitor with no loyalty whatsoever. People would find out that I grew up a cule and I'd be known as a mercenary judas.

oh come on man, how could you not enjoy playing for a massive club in a fantastic city?

Even if you grew up hating Real Madrid, it would be your life, your career. You would have a good life in Madrid and most likely a good career.

Maybe I hold this opinion because I lived in Madrid for a while and like the city a lot.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
You probably do ;)
I'd reckon Valencia is nicer though. With the proximity to the ocean and the climate. Seville, however, is incredibly hot during the summer.

I've been to Barcelona and Seville myself... containing three teams I'd easily choose ahead of Real Madrid. Come to think of it, I'd rather play for Espanyol too.

Hatem Ben Arfa

You probably do ;)
I'd reckon Valencia is nicer though. With the proximity to the ocean and the climate. Seville, however, is incredibly hot during the summer.

I've been to Barcelona and Seville myself... containing three teams I'd easily choose ahead of Real Madrid. Come to think of it, I'd rather play for Espanyol too.

Espanyol? no you wouldn't :p

Sevilla and Valencia are big clubs too but Real Madrid is Real Madrid.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'd go to Real Madrid if that was the only way I'd be able to make sure my kids economical future was secure. If the pay was the same I'd rather play for a club in segunda

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Hahaha Falcao seems to be going to either Real or Chelsea one day. My GOD you Cules must love him!!!

Fourteen

Monster Masch
But Torres just went super doo doo. Falcao is a better goal scorer than Torres so I don't think he will have any issues.

Home of Barca Fans