Radamel Falcao

Hatem Ben Arfa

For the record, Higs has 50+ assists thus far, which is greater than RVP at the same age. If that is shit, what does that make of Cisse and Ba?

what have Cisse and Ba got to do with this? Do they play for the highest goalscoring team in the world last season where it is easier to score goals and easy enough for you or me to get 5 assists easily?

Ursegor

World Champion
what have Cisse and Ba got to do with this? Do they play for the highest goalscoring team in the world last season where it is easier to score goals and easy enough for you or me to get 5 assists easily?

Wonder why no one in Barcelona bar Messi scores 20+ goals that easily then. After all with Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Alves creating around you, even you would grab a couple of goals, no? :facepalm:

Meitux

i think about cisse its proven that he can score the most of the chances he get,higuain ok he is one of the best strikers in the world but in the the supercopa match he didnt score 2-3 open chances

Theconomist

Wonder why no one in Barcelona bar Messi scores 20+ goals that easily then. After all with Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Alves creating around you, even you would grab a couple of goals, no? :facepalm:

Except last season both our wingers regularly score above 20. I point you to villa and pedro's 23, eto'o countless 20+, henry...

zanela

It's not just about one game or one season. He's been a provider for RM at a time there was no ronaldo, benzema, and Özil around. He also does so for Sabella's Arg as and when needed, which is still a work in progress. Anybody who watched him consistently can recognize his shift outside goal-scoring. But his teams rather exploit his predatory skills, and superlative movement upfront (also y they create more chances with him than without him) than involve him more in the build-up. Its not because he can't, its because there isn't a need to. Although he's been more in the mix for the Albiceleste recently. He does deliver when he's asked to.

You were suggesting he's "shit" outside finishing which is clearly not the case. And that video was just a sample. He put messi on with a through ball, but he also won the ball in MF. He works hard for his teams, assists in ball recovery, links-up, creates space, and has an eye for a pass. You don't 've 50+ assists in your career at his age if your playmaking is "shit". I'm sure if that was one of NU strikers, you'd be praising them to high heavens, just like you've a tendency to do with most NU players.

Hatem Ben Arfa

put one of the two Newcastle strikers in Real Madrid starting 11 for 6 years and I'm sure they too would come close to 50 assists. It helps playing for arguably the best team in the world.

ammarfcb

ze special one
put one of the two Newcastle strikers in Real Madrid starting 11 for 6 years and I'm sure they too would come close to 50 assists. It helps playing for arguably the best team in the world.

tumblr_ma1g1idvBv1qcoemro1_250.gif

Home of Barca Fans