Radamel Falcao

CatalinR10

Capello (coach RUS): "Only one player impressed me more than Falcao first time I saw him: Messi at Gamper game with Juve in 2005" [gazzetta]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
FC-Barcelona-s-Lionel-Messi-fr_54259957077_54115221155_600_244.jpg

J

jiopi

A.Madrid and Falcao have had 4 penalties in five games this season La Liga. :lol:

Ursegor

World Champion
Villarato!!!

Seeing how dodgy some Atletico penalties were, I wouldn't be surprised if Atletico will get some helping hand from the referees this season so Atletico can finally make the CL and thus make Falcao stay in La Liga = nice promotion for the league.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy. But it's a conspiracy.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Seeing how dodgy some Atletico penalties were, I wouldn't be surprised if Atletico will get some helping hand from the referees this season so Atletico can finally make the CL and thus make Falcao stay in La Liga = nice promotion for the league.

:lol: brilliant.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

Too bad it's going to have the opposite effect, the better Falcao does, the more likely Chelsea or City is going to be desperate enough to make an absurd bid that kills football.

If you follow the pattern , it's midfield , midfield , left back , striker

Petit-Overmars-Gio - Henry

so now it's Cesc- Song- Andre Santos - Chamakh

You figured it out!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

That is genius and must happen.

Home of Barca Fans