Radamel Falcao

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Last year Guardiola made some stupid mistakes, the so called "Guardioladas".

Barcilliant

Falcao is the best fucking pure striker in the world. He doesnt have an oversized ego. He's smart and hardworking too. Wonderful intelligence and aeriel ability. In any other era he would be Balon D'Or winner hands down. He might yet win it still... you never know.

He could fit in the team and I think Tito would find a way to tailor his game to our strengths.

One thing for sure whichever club gets him will get their money's worth!

psychotsek

Falcao is the best fucking pure striker in the world. He doesnt have an oversized ego. He's smart and hardworking too. Wonderful intelligence and aeriel ability. In any other era he would be Balon D'Or winner hands down. He might yet win it still... you never know.

He could fit in the team and I think Tito would find a way to tailor his game to our strengths.

Great post! I dont know why people think he can't adapt to Barca's play when Villa has,successfully,and he pretty much is the same type of player.

Robbie

It's going to be Chelsea, pretty much guaranteed. Barca has Villa, Madrid has Higuain and Benzema. Man United has RVP and Man City have Aguero. Didn't his father publicly talk about a Chelsea move as well? Torres is finally scoring but still is a shell of his former self. It's only a matter of time before they replace him with a world class proven goalscorer.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Juve really should try to get him, after Chelsea they're the European top club with the worst striker options

A

Athletic

It's going to be Chelsea, pretty much guaranteed. Barca has Villa, Madrid has Higuain and Benzema. Man United has RVP and Man City have Aguero. Didn't his father publicly talk about a Chelsea move as well? Torres is finally scoring but still is a shell of his former self. It's only a matter of time before they replace him with a world class proven goalscorer.
Arsenal have.... Giroud. He's going to Arsenal!

Alik

Great post! I dont know why people think he can't adapt to Barca's play when Villa has,successfully,and he pretty much is the same type of player.

Nah, Villa and Falcao are very different. Falcao needs to be fed balls in the air in order to be used to his potential whilst he doesn't have the speed to play on the wing if necessary. Barca would have to adapt not him.

psychotsek

Nah, Villa and Falcao are very different. Falcao needs to be fed balls in the air in order to be used to his potential whilst he doesn't have the speed to play on the wing if necessary. Barca would have to adapt not him.

Every great striker needs to be fed in order to be completely used to his potential.Villa is no exception,while he is good with the ball at his feet he seems to be less productive with possesion than with others fedding him.
Falcao could thrive even on the wing cause he is a team player,has a great understanding for the game and he isn't as slow as you say.
That said given Barca's financial state,Villa's form (i pray he stays healthy) and with Alexis/Tello helping out we are no need for a forward.

A

Athletic

Our board have zero interest in winning anything. All they want is champions league football to keep the money flowing.

That's going to bite them in the ass sooner rather than later. Arsenal used to comfortably get 4th place, because they were fighting for the title or atleast the top 2 spots.

Nowadays Arsenal is fighting solely for 4th place, there is very little margin for error. There will be years that Arsenal drop out of the top 4, maybe even this year.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

I give 100 euros to bring him. lol. I want to win the CL. Tito does not.

Gennaro

Where would he play then? Messi plays in the middle and Falcao would be wasted on the wing. You dont buy a ferrari and drive it like a fiat :p.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Where would he play then? Messi plays in the middle and Falcao would be wasted on the wing. You dont buy a ferrari and drive it like a fiat :p.

Messi spents most of the time not in the middle. And why the hell do i see alexis in the middle trying to play as a striker?

Home of Barca Fans