Radamel Falcao

e there's talk of them having to pay the league 200m if they want to continue their current tax status.

It's completely outrageous and it won't happen. It will just delay the implementation of the only solution: fiscal harmonization with every other professional clubs in France

Stric

This is why I hate today's football. The top leagues are becoming less about football and more about commerce by the day.

Indignado

Those 3rd party ownerships are such a scam. Can't believe UEFA and FIFA still allow that kind of bullshit.

That's because they're corrupt organizations led by lazy bureaucrats who just want to do as little as possible for as much money as possible.

Even if he does, I don't think it will be for long.

Unless Monaco make the CL. It's unlikely, but you never know what'll happen, especially considering that it seems they'll spend big this summer. Seems to me like they want to be the new PSG or something. I can also see them becoming the new QPR though :lol:

Not to mention that even with big spending, a recently promoted team making the CL... yeah, extremely unlikely.

If they don't make the CL, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Falcao leave next year (provided he goes to Monaco in the first place, ofc).

Still, if I were Falcao, I wouldn't waste a year at Monaco.

Antimadridista1

Falcao with Leo in front of our attack would be huge. This guy is a real beast ; was fighting with Ramos for aerial balls even if he's only 176cm.

Stric

Unless Monaco make the CL. It's unlikely, but you never know what'll happen, especially considering that it seems they'll spend big this summer. Seems to me like they want to be the new PSG or something. I can also see them becoming the new QPR though :lol:

Not to mention that even with big spending, a recently promoted team making the CL... yeah, extremely unlikely.

If they don't make the CL, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Falcao leave next year (provided he goes to Monaco in the first place, ofc).

Still, if I were Falcao, I wouldn't waste a year at Monaco.

Either way, going to Monaco will be a step back in his career. And at 27 he ain't exactly getting any younger, so even a single year wasted will be indeed a waste. Such a shame.

Home of Barca Fans