Radamel Falcao

Chainsaw

Killahead
According to the People Falcao may choose City over Chelsea and Monaco as they have already triggered Atletico Madrid's £54 million buy-out clause for him. It says Pellegrini is a key reason why Falcao is set to choose City ahead of Chelsea who are also interested.

The People adds that: "Falcao’s imminent arrival, on a deal worth more than £200,000 per week, means Carlos Tevez will be allowed to leave City – and the Argentine has offers on the table from wealthy French clubs Paris Saint-Germain and Monaco.

"Edin Dzeko may also leave City this summer but a proposed part-exchange deal involving the Bosnian and Falcao is not believed to interest Atletico."

Butaan4barca

----------hart---------------------
zebeleta---komp---nastastic----clichy
-----------toure-----------
robben-----silve-------isco
----falcao------aguero----

----pellegrini--------

Whoops. Game is on in england.

K

kingleo

----------hart---------------------
-----------toure-----------
robben-----silve-------isco
----falcao------aguero----

----pellegrini--------

Whoops. Game is on in england.

are you serious about that team? Its ridiculous! it may work on Fifa but not in real life!

oz187

---------------hart------------------
---------------toure-----------------
-------silva-----------isco------------
Robben-------falcao---------aguero---

I could see this maybe working, but of course it would need Silva to be more of a midfielder than an attacker and take on more defensive duties.

I think they'll go with something like this:

----------------------Hart----------------------
Zabaleta---Kompany----Nastasic------Clichy
----------------Toure---------Barry---------------
Silva------------------Isco-------------------Aguero
---------------------Falcao----------------------

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It really depends on who they get as a manager and whether they decide to fix problems tactically or use the enormous budget to go on a spending spree for high profile players.

Butaan4barca

Well all those suggested formation can work. its not like teams play one formation in the whole season. They change every match or several times during matches.

Butaan4barca

One i wouldn't play aguero on the left side. That squad can work with two pure strikers. Second. I don't think such a heavy squad would need two defensive mids, always, too negative approach. 3rd i wouldn't leave robben on bench to accommodate barry.

Home of Barca Fans