Radamel Falcao

Hmm, if he really is choosing his own destination then he'll probably go to the PL, City or Chelsea. One will likely get Cavani, the other Falcao. Chelsea seem more keen on the latter.

Even though they haven't really been linked to him, I can see him going to PSG. Isn't Ibra rumored to be leaving this summer?

But yeah, it seems to me that he's more likely to go to Chelsea or City.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Falcao to join Monaco next week

Sunday May 26 2013

Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao will sign for Monaco next week, according to reports in the Spanish Press.

Cadena SER have confirmed that the Colombian forward will undergo his medical at the French side on Monday, before signing a contract worth around €12m per season.

The transfer is expected to see the capital club rake in a fee of €60m.

Falcao will become Monaco's third high-profile deal of the summer so far, with Porto pair James Rodriguez and Joao Moutino already confirmed.

mixer

Monaco are going to be a strong side next season. Falcao, Moutinho, Rodriguez, Valdes(?), Tevez(?)

Anyway, that was a bad move by Falcao. Such a great striker leaves that way. Shame.

desoe

I simply can't believe that a striker of Falcao's calibre is not going to play a Champions League football for... what, 4th season in row?

Home of Barca Fans