Radamel Falcao

He will play his 4-2-2-2 he played at villareal

I can see this working:

-------------------------Hart------------------------
Zabaleta----Nastasic----------Kompany-----Clichy
----------------Toure---------Barry-----------------
Isco--------------------------------------------Silva
----------------Falcao-------Aguero---------------

Not sure how both Robben and Isco would fit in if they both go there tbh. One of them will have to warm the bench.

Last edited:
Robben will take the right wing. While isco will play in CAM or left midfielder position.

Let me rephrase that, I don't see how Robben, Isco, Aguero, Falcao and Silva would all fit in, because, like others have said, a 4-1-3-2 (the formation that would probably need to be used to start all 5) won't work.

Gilberto

The only reason Robben wants to leave Bayern Munich is the amount of playing time he gets, which is not a lot. Ofcourse he would not sign for a club where is not guaranteed playing time...

Chainsaw

Killahead
Atletico officially announced Falcao's departure this summer. The club's CEO Miguel Angel Gil Marin said that the player would be allowed to pick his destination due to an agreement between both parties.

“Before the start of the season we talked with Falcao and promised him that if he kept the same performance and helped us into the Champions League, we would help him,” Marin admitted.

“Whatever decision he takes, we will be with him. We know what makes a good striker – we have sold and replaced Fernando Torres, Diego Forlan and Sergio Aguero.

“And now it is Falcao. I don't exactly know who will be here next season, but you can be sure that Atletico will have a strong team.”

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Hmm, if he really is choosing his own destination then he'll probably go to the PL, City or Chelsea. One will likely get Cavani, the other Falcao. Chelsea seem more keen on the latter.

K

kingleo

yeah i agree i think Cavani and Falcao will be playing at Chelsea or City next season!

Home of Barca Fans