Radamel Falcao

Andrew M

Because clubs in England have such a sense of entitlement that it annoys me. And, to be honest, in the long term, what is the difference between Monaco, PSG, City, Chelsea......?

There was talk of a clause that would permit Real to take him wasn't there, though

Co0ter

Because clubs in England have such a sense of entitlement that it annoys me. And, to be honest, in the long term, what is the difference between Monaco, PSG, City, Chelsea......?

There was talk of a clause that would permit Real to take him wasn't there, though

Another guy going after the money. What a waste.

I was almost positive Chelsea was gonna throw everything they could muster at signing him. I'm curious to see who they are gonna splash all their money on now.

Kerrybai

Another guy going after the money. What a waste.

I was almost positive Chelsea was gonna throw everything they could muster at signing him. I'm curious to see who they are gonna splash all their money on now.

We don't know if that's true though. He may have been forced over the 3rd party issues.

Galning

People are complaining he made that choice because of money and then start saying he should've picked City or Chelsea. Okay...
There's no difference between such clubs besides the fact that City & Chelsea already bought a load of stars. Plastic clubs anyway so I don't see why he couldn't have joined Monaco.

Home of Barca Fans