Radamel Falcao

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Henry left Monaco at the age of 21 and never scored more than 10 goals a season. :satorra:

If his "heart" was with Monaco, then he should have mentioned George Weah, or the much better 2004 squad that made the CL final

He's a football hipster

Paganinisrvnge

MMD_147244_pero_si_esta_forrado_por_r4six.jpg

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
That's such a stupid thing to say, really. People just wanted to see him at a club where he can get the success he deserves. Yeah he could win a CL and a French league title. Yay, the French league!! WOOHOO!!!!

Galning

That cartoon makes zero sense. Why would he cry after a 0-0 draw against Argentina? They were so eager to use that joke, couldn't wait for a few weeks until he actually lost or something?

Paganinisrvnge

As a Colombian, I'm EXTREMELY disappointed that he went to Monaco. The only way I'll be ok with it is if he leaves them after 1 year to a big club playing CL football or they immediately qualify for CL football.

mixer

Falcao scored his first(?) goal for Monaco today in a friendly against Dusseldorf (the score is 3-2 for the germans :lol: game still on tho)

Yugi

An early document seems to reveal Falcao was born in 1984 and not 1986, making him 29 and not 27!
BPzYaNdCIAEbgvQ.jpg:large

Der Kaiser

This is very common among footballers. A friend of mine played for a youth team of a german first division team, and he said they do that with a lot of promising players.

Looking at Lukaku for example, there is no way that dude was born in ´93.

Indignado

This is very common among footballers. A friend of mine played for a youth team of a german first division team, and he said they do that with a lot of promising players.

Looking at Lukaku for example, there is no way that dude was born in ´93.

I've played several years of football and I've never experienced anything like that. I doubt it very much that such things happen in Western Europe. Looking at Lukaku's facial structures he looks very young too.

So he is 31 for Juve? :pep:

:hooray:

Home of Barca Fans