Radamel Falcao

Trickykid

worth reading :wub:

explains why hes off to monaco.

Yeah, that was an interesting read indeed.
Not that it should come as a surprise to anyone by now, but it's one of those articles that really reminds you just how much football is run by filthy rich people and their selfish interests.

Interesting how some think he sacrificed half his career for money. Not every sugardaddy club is man city, and i really believe that , like PSG, the challenge will actually be very interesting for the team. And fruitful on the european scene. So put this kind of project + 14m net and it seems a pretty obvious choice.
Now do I like it? nah. A lot worse than PSG actually, literally no taxes over there.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It's obviously not about the money.
imagebchm.jpg

:lol::lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Interesting how some think he sacrificed half his career for money. Not every sugardaddy club is man city, and i really believe that , like PSG, the challenge will actually be very interesting for the team. And fruitful on the european scene. So put this kind of project + 14m net and it seems a pretty obvious choice.
Now do I like it? nah. A lot worse than PSG actually, literally no taxes over there.

Man City is a bigger club than Monaco even without their sugar daddy.

B

beautifulgame

I wonder if you'd be appeal to the past so desperately if Liverpool wasn't so relevant in the 80's.

All these lame arbitrary distinctions are transparent for what they are Ed, it is obvious that Monaco rising to power threatens the positions of some people and they are desperate to deflect that publicly.

Also, how is that Liverpool is becoming relevant again? I'm sure they had to spend some money to get just to mid-table. Monaco is doing what Pool would do if they could and in some way, tried to do. End of.

And if you come with oh.. Pool made the two CL finals in the last ten years.. well yeah, Monaco made it to a CL final too not too long ago.

Ketoth

I struggle to understand how anyone can have rights over a human in 2013. How did it come to be that Falcao is not able to decide where he plays and lives? I thought slavery was outlawed a long time ago.

barcanuck

I struggle to understand how anyone can have rights over a human in 2013. How did it come to be that Falcao is not able to decide where he plays and lives? I thought slavery was outlawed a long time ago.

Hahah well I'm sure he wanted to maybe play in a CL favorite team right away but how hard can it be when your OWNER tells you will be making 14 million tax free.

Robbie

It's obviously not about the money.
imagebchm.jpg

:lol::lol:

Henry left Monaco at the age of 21 and never scored more than 10 goals a season. :satorra:

If his "heart" was with Monaco, then he should have mentioned George Weah, or the much better 2004 squad that made the CL final

khaled_a_d

Monaco was in CL final in 2004 ,they were really respected club both in France & Europe b4 their financial trouble that destroyed the club .I would take them over Man City as a big club any time tbh

Henry left Monaco at the age of 21 and never scored more than 10 goals a season. :satorra:

If his "heart" was with Monaco, then he should have mentioned George Weah, or the much better 2004 squad that made the CL final

While I agree what he said was a complete joke ,Henry was a winger back then so he wasn't supposed to score a lot of goals ,while Weah left when he was just 6 years old ,he should have said the 2004 team though .that was a very good side that competed for french league title for some time too

Home of Barca Fans