Rafinha Alcantara

BerkeleyBernie

Rafinha did some lovely skil in the game, so classy
Drew a lot of cards, also a red card

Just a class above Xavi ATM :)

Yeah, it's really sad to see Xavi be so poor these days, couldn't even stand out against 10 men Elche

It's good to know when to step down,

I only watched the highlights but it's sad to see that Xavi regressed into Cesc last game

You guys are being sarcastic, right? Xavi was MOTM until Elche went down a man, at which point Messi took over, and Neymar pocketed a few (inconsequential) goals. Xavi picked out Pique for the opening goal, and set up some great (missed) opportunities for Neymar and Pedro. During that period, Rafinha was invisible (whether by Lucho's design, or his own positioning ineptitude). I like Rafinha, but he was entirely irrelevant this game.

Empty

You guys are being sarcastic, right? Xavi was MOTM until Elche went down a man, at which point Messi took over, and Neymar pocketed a few (inconsequential) goals. Xavi picked out Pique for the opening goal, and set up some great (missed) opportunities for Neymar and Pedro. During that period, Rafinha was invisible (whether by Lucho's design, or his own positioning ineptitude). I like Rafinha, but he was entirely irrelevant this game.

Agreed. Xavi had a lot of influence in controlling the game, from what I saw.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

I'm not serious

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Played well in a dead match. Drew a couple of fouls, dribbled opponents and had a beautiful outside of the foot long pass to Alves.

Pretty much this. He's getting more chances now and does help to create plays many of the times he's on the ball (at least in relatively forward positions). If he keeps improving then Iniesta's playing time should rightfully diminish to give him more opportunities.

Egert

Estonian Culé
2qjyj35.jpg

Home of Barca Fans