Rafinha Alcantara

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Maybe he was. Messi cant get it every week.

Messi was clearly the best player on the park though and Rafinha nor anyone else was even close.

Whoscored, at least, has given Messi man of the match. I've deleted my other post.

Barcablaugranes and WeLoBa gave Rafa the MOTM. But I think they do MOTM other than Messi like the Barca subreddit does.

TBH, it's an extremely tall order to get MOTM over Messi if he plays.

DinhoR10

Whoscored, at least, has given Messi man of the match. I've deleted my other post.

Barcablaugranes and WeLoBa gave Rafa the MOTM. But I think they do MOTM other than Messi like the Barca subreddit does.

TBH, it's an extremely tall order to get MOTM over Messi if he plays.

His last three scores on who scored were 10, 10 and 9.1 how the hell is anyone supposed to beat a 10? Anyone who gives Rafinha MoM is doing so with the idea in mind that this is the youngest player on the pitch in both years and experience and comparing him to Messi is a waste of everyone's time since Messi is a wall that simply cannot be defeated at this moment.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
His last three scores on who scored were 10, 10 and 9.1 how the hell is anyone supposed to beat a 10? Anyone who gives Rafinha MoM is doing so with the idea in mind that this is the youngest player on the pitch in both years and experience and comparing him to Messi is a waste of everyone's time since Messi is a wall that simply cannot be defeated at this moment.

Agreed. That's why a lot of Barca sites now do MOTMOTM (Man of the Match other than Messi).

mampilly

He played well. That is we want. Why you compare him with messis's performance.

And thiego. I think rafinjo is more suited for lucho's style of game

Home of Barca Fans