Rafinha Alcantara

Gnidrologist

When he plays, there's never any control over midfield, because he runs around like headless chicken without a slightest positional and spatial awareness. It doesn't matter who he is paired with. Some fancy dribbles here and there is all he is good for. He must be ''squad player'', who rotates against low tier teams at best.

SeloBarca

Played really bad and cant pair up with Iniesta at all, 3rd game now it has not worked. Should have been subbed of much sooner.
Just dont feel he will ever be the replacement of Iniesta. Hes just meh.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I just checked. Almeria too, as Gasgas said, Apoel away(rafinha got a red), and in the loss to Celta at home.

CuleLife4Life

Got called up to Brazil's under 23 squad for friendlies at the end of the month.

I wanted him on the first team pretty soon but I admit its starting to look a little bleak. He just isn't convincing yet. But hopefully I'm wrong.

Mido

Got called up to Brazil's under 23 squad for friendlies at the end of the month.

I wanted him on the first team pretty soon but I admit its starting to look a little bleak. He just isn't convincing yet. But hopefully I'm wrong.

Rafinha should have been loaned again to an A level club. The transfer ban will make things harder. I would have loved to see him getting loaned for one season at Arsenal, Tottenham or even Marseille for instance.

khaled_a_d

It is actually good that he is with the U-23 team .they have many good players ,Felipe Anderson for example .Marquinhos,Doria etc
I think all of them will be in the 2016 Olympics as they will try to secure their 1st ever football gold medal in their homeland .hopefully it will help him developing
He is still young and I actually like his progress .nothing breathtaking but very solid player

iceon

Isn't a midfielder in that traditional sense. Should definitely play behind a striker which you just can't do the way this team is set up. He's not a bad player though, maybe he'd work with Busquets and Mascherano but that would just be overkill.

BigBarcaBoy

He had a poor game, but let's remember he was outstanding in the league against Villareal, people do have short memories

André

Last season Isco was shit for Madrid after a great season with Malaga. Lmao some people here. Rafa is good, give him time.

JamDav1982

Last season Isco was shit for Madrid after a great season with Malaga. Lmao some people here. Rafa is good, give him time.

He wasnt shit, he just never really broke into the team but it was obvious how good he was.

Rafinha did not have a season at Celta even close to what Isco had at Malaga anyway.

Zangash

Banned
He wasnt shit, he just never really broke into the team but it was obvious how good he was.

Rafinha did not have a season at Celta even close to what Isco had at Malaga anyway.

It was "Obvious how good he was" but most Madridistas I spoke to didn't like him because he dribbled like a headless chicken and contributed very little to the team when he played. The way he plays now is on a much higher level than the way he played last season, that much is clear.

Also, way to completely miss the point the guy was trying to make.

Home of Barca Fans