Rafinha Alcantara

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Sad thing is that I could dress like Adriano looks in that picture. I would choose different shoes though and the thing on his wrist is weird. :lol:

CuleLife4Life

He is in Brazil's Olympic squad and is a starter according to reports. We'll play Paraguay on Thursday at 20:00 Brazil time. If anyone is interested I'll post a link before the game.

Its probably because he is a Cule but I have high hopes he can make the jump to the senior side. Unfortunately is brother's trait of being a traitor isn't only exclusive to club as he changed country as well but Rafinha is loyal and decided to stick with Brazil :p

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Unfortunately is brother's trait of being a traitor isn't only exclusive to club as he changed country as well but Rafinha is loyal and decided to stick with Brazil :p
You've taken it too far, lol :lol:. Thiago was born in Italy and lived in Spain for most of his life, whereas Rafinha was born in Brazil.

CuleLife4Life

You've taken it too far, lol :lol:. Thiago was born in Italy and lived in Spain for most of his life, whereas Rafinha was born in Brazil.

LOL sorry I had to throw that in. Plus their dad said Thiago originally wanted to play for Brazil but our FA just cleaned up their process in finding Brazilians raised in other country hence why Rafinha plays for us.

F

Frejsgodes

He doesn't do it for me. Nothing special about him. He is kinda just there.

Gnidrologist

Utter crap, like always. Get him the fuck out of this team. I'd rather see S.Roberto taking his place, when we can't field Xavi or Rakitic.
I also start to think Iniesta should be moved in place of Neymar. Not only for this match, but permanently. Suarez and Neymar can share the attacking duties, depending who's on better form. Otherwise talents of Iniesta are completely wasted, while forced to play as deep as Busquets.

SeloBarca

Atrocious. We sold the Porsche to Bayern and kept a 1999 discount Mazda.

None of the brothers have been convincing for us. Thiago had the same problem as Cesc and Rafinha. Not quite a CM, not quite an AM.
We need a proper CM like Gundogan or Veratti, and a proper AM like Pogba.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He clicks when we as a team click, he can sort of melt in into a clicking team. But we can't expect for him to take the team on his shoulders, to put in an extra gear and lift us up - we need a wc CM for that, time for us to start looking imo

Home of Barca Fans