Rafinha Alcantara

Chong Li

Come on don't say things like that. I am sure he didn't mean to purposely hurt rafinha, its a bit classless to wish that on somebody.

If it was the first time.

But this guy is a repeat offender.

[youtube]5a41O_6B0MQ[/youtube]

[youtube]ZxcdrCCzF2Q[/youtube]

Should be banned for a season or, even better, someone should end his carrer.

Hidz

Come on don't say things like that. I am sure he didn't mean to purposely hurt rafinha, its a bit classless to wish that on somebody.

Thank you, i don't wish anyone such a horrible injury.
But this kid should think about the way he tackles.

Kuchi

Poor guy, hope he recovers to his full potential.

I vote to shave Arda, use tons of tan spray on him and say Rafi made a miraculous recovery.

Morten

If it was the first time.

But this guy is a repeat offender.

[youtube]5a41O_6B0MQ[/youtube]

[youtube]ZxcdrCCzF2Q[/youtube]

Should be banned for a season or, even better, someone should end his carrer.

If only Roy Keane was still playing, you know, a career-ender ending another career-enders career. Would be fitting.

Morten

Poor guy, hope he recovers to his full potential.

I vote to shave Arda, use tons of tan spray on him and say Rafi made a miraculous recovery.

Poor idea, its the beard that gives him his power. Take away that and he would barely make it for Granada or another low side.

BBZ8800

I agree.
A tackle was bad, but Messi and Neymar have 10-20-50 of similar tackles in more or less every season.

You can injure your knee in a tackle, but even without a contact, when you jump awkwardly or when you change direction etc.

Some players can "survive" 1000s of similar tackles over their career and never get injured.
Some players can get injured after 2 similar tackles.

Ok, sometimes an injury is just a bad luck and something that happens once in a Million times.
But on the other hand, some players are just more injury prone, and it seems that Rafinha and Thiago are very injury prone with weak knees.

For example, Messi could have broke his legs/knees/ankles at least 10 times only in this short video (if you get my point).
Look how many bad tackles you can see here, and a lot of opponents tried to break his legs:

Or:

Some players just have "stronger" knees/ankles and stronger muscles which prevent horrible injuries in similar tackles.

hardyboy

Tw Nainggolan (Roma): "Hi [MENTION=15373]RAFI[/MENTION]nha, I feel bad, it wasn't my intention to hurt you. I hope to see you on the pitch again soon, big hug!"

Home of Barca Fans