Rafinha Alcantara

Stric

Horrible news. I feel so bad for Rafinha, these few months until January were going to be the most important for his future.

Also, I don't mean this as an insult to Rafinha, but when things like this happen, I can't help but think - that very easily could have been Messi.

Both Brothers are quite unlucky with injuries :(

Both unlucky, yes, but IIRC, unlike Thiago's, Rafinha's injury was the result of a tackle. So far, I haven't noticed that Rafinha shares his brother's proneness to injuries. I might be mistaken, though.

FinBarcelonafan

I know. This fucking berserk shouldn't be allowed to play football.

CPGEqd_UkAAyJAC.jpg

Ouch, that pic hurts to watch. :(

Stric

Chill the fuck out. You're really behaving like children. He is an aggressive, careless, dirty player, but that doesn't mean he has the intention of hurting another human being. The people who are to blame for this and who you should be screaming at are those who don't punish him and ban him for his reckless behavior. The reason he does this is because he's allowed to, without consequences.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Chill the fuck out. You're really behaving like children. He is an aggressive, careless, dirty player, but that doesn't mean he has the intention of hurting another human being. The people who are to blame for this and who you should be screaming at are those who don't punish him and ban him for his reckless behavior. The reason he does this is because he's allowed to, without consequences.

True, but he is what he is, I bet he knows the consequences of his actions on players. If he doesn't, he is a retard.

Anyway, is this the same injury that has plagued Thiago?

Don Andrésº8

Nainggolan should be banned for the rest of the season, if was the first time was okay, but he already injured others two badly, rafinha is the third victim, too much for a guy only

Stric

Him maybe being a retard is another point. He's made more than enough horrible tackles to be banned or at least warned in some way. The fact that he continues to do those, and without consequences, means that the authorities don't care about protecting players' health, and they should be blamed.

BigBarcaBoy

Devastated for the boy ,really beginning to show his ability and bring his own character to the team. Hope he comes back good.

serghei

I fucking hate players like De Jong and Nainggolan who go for ankles and knees trying to hack players down. If you're not good enough to look for the ball, at least pull his god damn shirt or push him or smth, don't scissor his knees.

Chainsaw

Killahead
People are way over the line about Nainggolan. "banned for the season", "should never play again"... I've seen way worse tackles than this and it's never got a punishment as you wish for Nainggolan. Such dirty players have always been in the game. Curse all you like, but your wish will never be granted.

dakt

People are way over the line about Nainggolan. "banned for the season", "should never play again"... I've seen way worse tackles than this and it's never got a punishment as you wish for Nainggolan. Such dirty players have always been in the game. Curse all you like, but your wish will never be granted.

How would you react if that was Messi instead of Rafinha?

Home of Barca Fans