Rafinha Alcantara

JamDav1982

You won't recognize the defensive work he did for the team though which is really obnoxiously arrogant.

He CAN defend, he IS disciplined - the stats (sorry linetty) back that up.

Do you understand what 'disciplined' means?

It means someone who holds their position and can be disciplined enough to play a particular role tactically.

It doesn mean tackling.... I dont doubt he has decent tackling stats as he would chase the ball about the park and worked hard.

Someone like Song would have great tackling stats and he for me is one of the most 'indisciplined' players going as he chases ball into areas etc he doesnt need to.

Rafinha was never given the role of helping maintain possession he was there to take chances and make things happen.

shadowplay

Actually astonished that someone can be so condescending in such an ironic way.

Genuinely can't be bothered with you anymore.

You have your opinion, I have mine, finito. Done. No more. Raf4lyf.

JamDav1982

Actually astonished that someone can be so condescending in such an ironic way.

Genuinely can't be bothered with you anymore.

You have your opinion, I have mine, finito. Done. No more. Raf4lyf.

Haha 'Raf4lfy'!

Lets see where he gets used this season.

If he is the almost complete and perfect all round midfielder you describe he will get a lot of chances in CM.

I suspect he wont.

shadowplay

Having an abysmal match. Damn...

Wasn't abysmal - just wasn't great, much like the rest of the team, still, a wins a win.

Munir was very poor tonight, but again, a young player finding his way, not every game will be a 10 out of 10! Especially as Villarreal defending very very well.

Pedro was so bad though :lol:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Poor game? I thought he did ok. Got fouled a lot, won back a couple of balls and generally seemed comfortable on the ball. I hope he gets more chances in CM.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Nah, he wasn't good.
I said he was okay. Not good, but not bad either. I don't know what you expect from him, but he wasn't as bad as some here make him out to be. His rating of 7.2 on WhoScored is also evident of that.

jklz

He was asked to play the Iniesta role against a very disciplined, well defending Villarreal side. He did okay, especially considering the fact he hadn't played a single minute in the midfield for the first team yet before this game.

Home of Barca Fans