Rafinha Alcantara

shadowplay

Xavi and iniesta weren't exactly world beaters at his age, iniesta really came into his own at about the age of 23 so rafinha still has time before you can compare him to those guys. He has all the talent and he's showed it already, not everyone is deulofeu who tries to score from corners every chance he gets, making the jump to barca must be nerve raking.

exactly this

well said

:party1:

Treartista

Xavi and iniesta weren't exactly world beaters at his age, iniesta really came into his own at about the age of 23 so rafinha still has time before you can compare him to those guys. He has all the talent and he's showed it already, not everyone is deulofeu who tries to score from corners every chance he gets, making the jump to barca must be nerve raking.

Haha, that's exactly what I was trying to say. Thanks for the clarification!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Very disappointing yesterday but I suspect that he will grow into the role if he can find his confidence. Whether we have enough time to allow him to do that is another question though.

Frodo_FCB

Very disappointing yesterday but I suspect that he will grow into the role if he can find his confidence. Whether we have enough time to allow him to do that is another question though.

Imagine if we had no time for Xavi and Iniesta when they were 21..The history of Barca wouldn't be the same.
He has played 2 games so far and one of them out of position...You guys should have some patience

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

kilian

Why wouldn`t we have time to allow him to grow? He is a 1st choice sub in a team with fantastic midfielders and will get plenty of playing time this season. Enrique knows him well and knows what he is capable of, so he won`t throw him in the river after two not so great games. He wasn`t terrible, he just wasn`t spectacular like we all expect of him because of his talent. Some players need more time to develop into world class footballers and he will hopefully do that if he gets proper coaching.

Alarcón

He was very poor against Villarreal and it seems he's way more comfortable in attack than midfield as of now. Would rather see Xavi there if Iniesta is injured.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He was very poor against Villarreal and it seems he's way more comfortable in attack than midfield as of now. Would rather see Xavi there if Iniesta is injured.

I think Rafinha needs to be give more play there. He did much better in the second half when the team started using the left wing much more. In the first half the attack was pretty much monopolized by the right wing.

Garrus

If it was sergi roberto who put up such a mediocre performance, He would've been burned alive and ripped apart.
Many just look for ways to suite their already pre-determined narratives about someone, Objectivity is becoming more rare by the day.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If it was sergi roberto who put up such a mediocre performance, He would've been burned alive and ripped apart.
Many just look for ways to suite their already pre-determined narratives about someone, Objectivity is becoming more rare by the day.

Sergi Roberto has had more time to prove himself in the first team than Rafinha... I don't justify the hate on Roberto, but you get the point...

Home of Barca Fans