Rafinha Alcantara

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
There is absolutely not anywhere near enough evidence to reach the conclusion some of you are reaching. Not only is Rafinha a full 2 years younger than Thiago, but what he did last year as a 20/21 year old for a lesser team like Celta compares very favorably and arguably surpasses any individual season Thiago has had so far.

I know Thiago's seasons have been truncated by being a sub and injury, but coupled with Rafinha's lower amount of experience due to age, is precisely why I say there is nowhere near enough evidence.

Thiago could possibly be the more talented of the 2, but Thiago is also the one we've seen more because he is the older one.

Far, far too early to reach conclusions.

F

Flavia

Full-time: (U22) Qatar-Brazil 0-4. Rafinha played the whole game, gave two assists

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There is absolutely not anywhere near enough evidence to reach the conclusion some of you are reaching. Not only is Rafinha a full 2 years younger than Thiago, but what he did last year as a 20/21 year old for a lesser team like Celta compares very favorably and arguably surpasses any individual season Thiago has had so far.

I know Thiago's seasons have been truncated by being a sub and injury, but coupled with Rafinha's lower amount of experience due to age, is precisely why I say there is nowhere near enough evidence.

Thiago could possibly be the more talented of the 2, but Thiago is also the one we've seen more because he is the older one.

This x 1000000

Frodo_FCB

cabal.gif

shadowplay

Rafinha Alcantara played 90 minutes in the match between Brazil U21 and Qatar U23, which was won by the South Americans 0-4 in a match held in Doha. With number 10 on the back, the Barça player signed a great performance, giving the assist in two of the four goals: first, kicking a free kick that Dória transformed in the 0-1; the second, which was the 0-4, crossing the ball to Vinicius Ribeiro.

Alls we are sayyyyyying issssssss

Give RAF A CHAAAAAANNNNCCCEEEEEE

Richard.H

So he played vs. Palestine In Brazil u23 game.

Can someone please tell me how Brazil manages to have friendlies with such random countries? How in the world does Palestine even have training facilities for youngsters?

Ataraxia

Can someone please tell me how Brazil manages to have friendlies with such random countries? How in the world does Palestine even have training facilities for youngsters?
Probably Qatar pays for brazil to do those matches. Brazil is playing against many arab countries in some kind of successive matches in Doha, Qatar. Now even Lebanon is playing against Brazil. Alcantara is playing. Qatar even tries to set some matches between barcelona and arab teams. They have too much money so they spend it on showing off.

As for Palestine, well they either use the palestenian lands ( or what's left of them) or use some bases in qatar or other arab countries that help them out to keep their presence in international football.

CuleLife4Life

CBF sold our friendlies rights to some Arab company. They choose who we face and where. At least for the senior team thats how it is. I would think its the same for the sub groups. I don't really see why we should have the younger guys like Rafinha play against these countries when we could be facing more challenging tasks.

Ataraxia

CBF sold our friendlies rights to some Arab company. They choose who we face and where. At least for the senior team thats how it is. I would think its the same for the sub groups. I don't really see why we should have the younger guys like Rafinha play against these countries when we could be facing more challenging tasks.

loool yesterday Lebanon drew with Brazil 2-2. The important thing is Lebanon scored a completely legit goal when they were 2-1 up which could have made it 3-1, but it was disallowed and then Brazil went on to equalize. Btw lebanon is really poor especially fitness wise. Our players get tired at the 70 minute mark all the time because they play in poor leagues with no professional care or even a respectable salary. Yet Brazil were really almost on par with Lebanon yesterday. Rafinha was probably the only threat among Brazil's squad and even he was still short of really doing anything important. I felt Olympic Brazil was singapore national team or something.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is still not training. Damn... I thought it was a knock which would keep him out a day or two max.

barcanuck

God damn we could of used his dribbling in midfield against Malaga but this guys has been cursed so far playing for us.

Home of Barca Fans