Rafinha Alcantara

DinhoR10

On the upside he still has great close control/ dribbling my commentator thought it was Messi when he dribbled past 2 players.

SeloBarca

Quite poor indeed. We shoulda have sold of alot of our midfield (not loan them out)and brought in some real midfielders.
Roberto and Rafniha will never be our new midfeld pairing

F

Flavia

He's being a big disappointment. Looked so good last season at celta. Maybe that's the point, it was celta.

Not bringing Kroos because of him and roberto was really stupid. The last best midfielder to come from la masia was Thiago. The only one now I see with a future is Samper. Lucho should give him a chance.

JamDav1982

He's being a big disappointment. Looked so good last season at celta. Maybe that's the point, it was celta.

Not bringing Kroos because of him and roberto was really stupid. The last best midfielder to come from la masia was Thiago. The only one now I see with a future is Samper. Lucho should give him a chance.

Rafinha never looked all that great at Celta though in comparison to being Barca class.

He was given almost free reign to go where he wanted and he lost the ball a hell of a lot.

Alarcón

His performances as of late should also throttle some people's opinion that Denis Suárez would come here and instantly be our best midfielder

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

celta played through the middle instead of the wings. Barca are doing the complete opposite in addition we don't even have a midfield. No wonder every midfield player including the Don is looking like shit except Xavi cause he doesn't give a shit about Lucho's tactics

SeloBarca

Looked so good last season at celta. Maybe that's the point, it was celta.

Yea, its a big diff playing well in a midleague team, then playing well in a (normally) top team like Barcelona.
I think its abit the same with Raki. Great in Sevilla, but another level to be great in Barcelona.

JamDav1982

celta played through the middle instead of the wings. Barca are doing the complete opposite in addition we don't even have a midfield. No wonder every midfield player including the Don is looking like shit except Xavi cause he doesn't give a shit about Lucho's tactics

Celta played him all over the place but he was never used as a CM to dominate possession.

At Celta even when played in middle he would drift to the right and was there to take chances and move into space.

Nothing I seen there said to me he could be a Barca midfielder.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Celta played him all over the place but he was never used as a CM to dominate possession.

At Celta even when played in middle he would drift to the right and was there to take chances and move into space.

Nothing I seen there said to me he could be a Barca midfielder.

He was used as the main central playmaker in one match and he gave a terrific assist in that one, I remember that.

JamDav1982

He was used as the main central playmaker in one match and he gave a terrific assist in that one, I remember that.

I cant ever remember him being used as a playmaker but if he did that was a one off as that is not how he was used regularly.

He was nowhere near one of the top passers in terms of numbers and gave away the ball more than almost every other attacking player.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I cant ever remember him being used as a playmaker but if he did that was a one off as that is not how he was used regularly.

He was nowhere near one of the top passers in terms of numbers and gave away the ball more than almost every other attacking player.

True that, he tried too many long balls during his Celta loan spell.

barcanuck

Not very impressive but I like certain things about his game compared to Roberto. But that's a lowly comparison these days.

Home of Barca Fans