Raheem Sterling

Jair Ventura

Unlikely. He's been heavily linked with Arsenal

EPL clubs are always linked with everyone. For whatever reason, I have more confidence in the handlers of the aforementioned clubs than I do Arsenal in the context of the transfer market. Especially when it comes to players the caliber Sterling is projected.

Jenks

Jamie Carragher has called Sterling and his agent a disgrace for using the media in Sterling's extension talks and putting it all in the public domain.

Can't say I disagree.

I can disagree, given that it was Liverpool that started the money-grabber narrative. He just came out to set the record straight.

Darko

I can't help but laugh at all these rumors when I see Sterling play, his finishing is Sunday league level. A prime example of the media overhyping players.

Truthist

What is so good about this kid? He plays like a headless chicken whenever I see him play.

Why does Rodgers play him up front when his finishing is dreadful.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What is so good about this kid? He plays like a headless chicken whenever I see him play.

Why does Rodgers play him up front when his finishing is dreadful.

How difficult is to to shoot with a bit more power? His finishing is on the level of a 5 year old. Every time I watch him play I see him 'pass it in' to the GK :lol:

And he actually seem to make an effort with his shots which makes it even more hilarious. Not like our players who actually seem to want to pass it in for some stupid reason.

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Liverpool are better off without him. His finishing is terrible. I would cash in on him now.

xavisionary

raheem-sterling-goal-norwich-city-liverpool.gif

Hugh watt meight?

Jenks

His mid to long range shooting is indeed woeful for the most part, but I really don't understand these headless chicken comments. He's one of the last young wingers I would say that about.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans