Raheem Sterling

xXKonan

Looks like he's leaving this summer.

SkySportsNewsHQ: Sky Sources: Sterling feels 'bullied' into signing new contract & feels club have failed to protect him from negative headlines #SSNHQ

SkySportsNewsHQ: Sky Sources: Sterling feels let down by leaks of previous contract offers #SSNHQ

BBC Article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32789389

Catalan Fan

From what I've seen of him, he's really not that great.

If he leaves L'pool after turning down £100k a week then good luck to him, but I suspect his career will go downhill from then on.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Leaving a sinking ship. Not a bad choice, but if he goes somewhere bad then he might regret it.

xavisionary

City could be a good move for Sterling, he'll surely just swallow up all of Jesus Navas' minutes and he's a far better - and younger - player than Navas.

Sterlingfan2000

With city he will never win champions league. Also he doesnt like the town liverpool and manchester is equally bad. I was in Manchester and its a horrible town, u cant do much there, its a ghost town

BenRobbins

With city he will never win champions league. Also he doesnt like the town liverpool and manchester is equally bad. I was in Manchester and its a horrible town, u cant do much there, its a ghost town

Right you might not like United or City but now you are just chatting shit. Manchester is a great city and how an earth can it be a ghost town when it is the second most populous are in the UK after London?

Please just think before you post.

Sterlingfan2000

Right you might not like United or City but now you are just chatting shit. Manchester is a great city and how an earth can it be a ghost town when it is the second most populous are in the UK after London?

Please just think before you post.

With ghost town I dont mean its not populated. I cant describe it properly but its not a good town to live. Maybe u need to judge urself, I had not a good Experience.

Home of Barca Fans