Raheem Sterling

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Ah, release clause, makes sense. And yeah I forgot about his age, I guess £25m isn't too bad a deal for Porto then, he should do better than Falcao in the Prem.

Robbie

Based on 1 Game?

Check out some of his goal compilations if you have time. Walcott has scored against almost every big club we have faced, and in moments we've needed a goal most. His problem is that he can't stay fit, and gets ridiculous injuries that keep him out constantly. There was even a season where he dislocated one of his shoulders, was out for months, and came back only to dislocate the other one.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Based on 1 Game?

No idea. I personally don't watch Arsenal play a lot, but from what I can remember from a year ago and more or so those three weren't really good finishers, but as every player they can improve. Heard Walcott improved. Dunno about the other two.

Jair Ventura

Average player. English media hyping him up as usual.

I'm not quite sure why he's supposedly twice as valuable as Felipe Anderson, Memphis Depay, Morgan Sanson, Paulo Dybala, Bernardo Silva, Ferreira-Carrasco, etc. I'd probably rate all of them but Sanson above him.

Home of Barca Fans