Raheem Sterling

Robbie

Average player. English media hyping him up as usual.

English media? Really? The same ones that for years have said that Walcott "doesn't have a footballing brain"? They've been out to prove that he's worthless ever since he was a teenager and messed up in a few England games. It took one of the pundits (Hansen) retiring to apologize and accept he was wrong.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Is there a possibility that real spends a shitload for him due to the hype?Really want that to happen.

I really doubt it, he totally doesn't seem like RM material. He's like 10 times worse than Bale and we are lynching Bale. With Sterling's godawful finishing, the dude would be hanged after like 2 games.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
English media? Really? The same ones that for years have said that Walcott "doesn't have a footballing brain"? They've been out to prove that he's worthless ever since he was a teenager and messed up in a few England games. It took one of the pundits (Hansen) retiring to apologize and accept he was wrong.

Walcott is an awful footballer.

The English players I rate are hart, cahill, carrick and rooney. The rest are poor (I may have forgotten one or two though).

Last edited:

Flo is already on to a flying start with his annual summer circus, so why not trade Bale for Sterling + cash? We need RM to keep things interesting :cheers:

Barcilliant

Sterling is an idiot. Liverpool is the right standard for him. If he goes to Arsenal he will make Alexis look like Maradona!

Icarium

Lifestealer
Flo is already on to a flying start with his annual summer circus, so why not trade Bale for Sterling + cash? We need RM to keep things interesting :cheers:

Why would bale want to go for liverpool? He might want to go for some big club who has a chance of winning league and CL.

Co0ter

I don't think Bale will allow himself to be sold this summer. Despite how awful most RM fans are, I think he will spend one more year trying to prove himself and running down his contract at the same time. He'll go back to the EPL 99% sure...the only other team would perhaps be Bayern, even then....nah.

Last edited:

RaidersGunz

The lad won best young player in Europe lmao, that's not the English Media mate.

RaidersGunz

Awful? Do you honestly think so, or are you joking

He is an awful footballer. Technically speaking.

But footballers don't just rely on technique. Speed, finishing, confidence, jumping ability, turning ability, spacial awareness, playing between the lines... and other such cliches all matter. Not everyone will be Iniesta with the ball at their feet.

Shears for eg, unreal predator, goal scorer, captain, leader, used his body and physicality like few others. Was crap technically though (you can argue shooting is a technique in itself)

Galning

I don't think Bale will allow himself to be sold this summer. Despite how awful most RM fans are, I think he will spend one more year trying to prove himself and running down his contract at the same time. He'll go back to the EPL 99% sure...the only other team would perhaps be Bayern, even then....nah.

Bale is going back to the EPL if he moves. The only league where I can see him being a superstar.
That said, he will never go to Liverpool :lol:

Home of Barca Fans