Raheem Sterling

S7_MUFC

I just don't get why Sterling for £50 million is considered daylight robbery when Liverpool themselves paid £25 million for Lallana..Sterling should definitely cost twice the price of Lallana considering his talent,age and potential...

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I just don't get why Sterling for £50 million is considered daylight robbery when Liverpool themselves paid £25 million for Lallana..Sterling should definitely cost twice the price of Lallana considering his talent,age and potential...

Neither of them should cost that much,simple. I wish FIFA or somebody would make a transfer cap or something like that.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Nobody said Lallana price was justified. It is just the way things roll there. Chelsea are lucky cesc was a barca player. If chelsea are buying from some english club it will be another 70M euros = 50M pounds.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Nobody said Lallana price was justified. It is just the way things roll there. Chelsea are lucky cesc was a barca player. If chelsea are buying from some english club it will be another 70M euros = 50M pounds.

Yeah, Barca does a lot of dumb transfers. Letting players go for too cheap and buying them for too high. I wonder which Arsenal player will join in January :neymar: .

Howes

Neither of them should cost that much,simple. I wish FIFA or somebody would make a transfer cap or something like that.

Free market, capitalism is king, if someone's willing to pay it, you carnt really stop them

S7_MUFC

Free market, capitalism is king, if someone's willing to pay it, you carnt really stop them

plus how exactly would a transfer fee cap work? If fee was capped at 25 million than Lallana & Sterling would cost the same so how exactly is that fair?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
plus how exactly would a transfer fee cap work? If fee was capped at 25 million than Lallana & Sterling would cost the same so how exactly is that fair?

Meh,just a random idea. FFP should be harder on idiots who want to pay 50+ M pounds for Sterling...

ceefoo

Well it is a 'free market' and I personally prefer it that way.

What really needs to be clamped down on is the loan system. Clubs shouldn't be permitted to loan players to teams in the same league. Plus, some clubs (*cough *cough Chelsea), exploit the market and loan 25 players out at one time. Although they are not technically doing anything wrong, it's not appropriate.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Well it is a 'free market' and I personally prefer it that way.

What really needs to be clamped down on is the loan system. Clubs shouldn't be permitted to loan players to teams in the same league. Plus, some clubs (*cough *cough Chelsea), exploit the market and loan 25 players out at one time. Although they are not technically doing anything wrong, it's not appropriate.

Well yeah, Chelsea is really good at that. They get anythig that has any hint of potential then loan like a billion players,some of them will obviously make it. Others can be sold for a profit.

Jenks

They want Wilshere next, which I think is a lot more likely than most Arsenal fans seem to realise.

Home of Barca Fans