Raheem Sterling

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
For a player that can't finish I'd accept £40m all day long. But good to see us rinsing City for £50m.

It's not a matter of if but when he goes and basically what is being played out in the press is all pantomime so both clubs look good.

Co0ter

They should be able to get 60mil euros for him. Hopefully they don't spend it on more garbage like they did with suarez money. They need a main striker and some creativity with coutinho in midfield. Defense isn't great but they need other spots reinforced first.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
We'll want at least £45m as a lump sum.

I actually think that this is all agreed and Sterling has gone. However we are going to do our business first beforehand and then announce it.

Alen

God damn this market has gone insane. Good for Liverpool i guess. I just hope they invest it better than the Suarez money.

Howes

The TV money that the premiership has now is incredable, it's totally messed up the transfer market. £45mol for Sterling, a player who carnt' finish is pretty crazy, home grown or not.

Jair Ventura

City are desperate for home grown players - thus we're milking them dry.

Well, they have tons more money than you. So you're milking them maybe, but not dry. At the end of the day, I'd prefer the talent to the money particularly when the latter isn't much of an issue.

Home of Barca Fans