Raheem Sterling

raskolnikov

Its not a Madrid move though, maybe in 5 years but now trading Bale for Hazard would be the uncle Flo move.

In before Jese kicks them out of the cl by the way.

Jombi

Its not a Madrid move though, maybe in 5 years but now trading Bale for Hazard would be the uncle Flo move.

In before Jese kicks them out of the cl by the way.

If you look at all the players they buy or who they are after who have expiring contracts, it is a typical Madrid move. They always are after players who are in their early 20s as well.

Jenks

Yeah, it would be an awful move. I just don't see it, he's not good enough yet and I can't see why they'd want him right now. Maybe they'd teach him how to shoot at least...

BenRobbins

Chelsea now want to sign him according to Sky Sports sources. Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Bayern and Real are all in for him. This gon' be good.

BenRobbins

Lottery for Liverpool. Get rid of him for that sort of money..

Liverpool journalists reckon they will reject it and try to hold out for the 50 :lol::lol:

That club is so deluded. Accept the 40, invest wisely with players from abroad instead of england and replace sterling with Ibe. No point keeping sterling on the bench when he clearly does not want to be there.

S7_MUFC

Liverpool journalists reckon they will reject it and try to hold out for the 50 :lol::lol:

That club is so deluded. Accept the 40, invest wisely with players from abroad instead of england and replace sterling with Ibe. No point keeping sterling on the bench when he clearly does not want to be there.

He's worth 50 without a doubt..We should bid 55 million just to see their response..:lol:

BenRobbins

He's worth 50 without a doubt..We should bid 55 million just to see their response..:lol:

Liverpool fans would lose it haha, i would love woodward for ever if it happened. Would also drive the price up for City!

Tbf i would rather spend £50 million on Sterling than the 120 million euros being branded about for Pogba, every single time.

Jenks

Paying silly money for Sterling suggests to me that FFP will indeed be watered down, while the proposed new home-grown rules probably will come into effect.

Home of Barca Fans