Rangers FC thread

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
David murray has stepped down as the rangers chairman lol

this is what you get for having a club with millions of debt.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Not surprised he's left as chairman but I thought he was going to sell the club not give it to the next biggest shareholder.

B

blueduck

obsessed.jpg

Anyone seen this? Any good ?

B

blueduck

Who made this thread in the first place ? Who keeps on posting in here ?

You.

Celtic FC 1967

Who keeps posting in here?

15th August 2009, 06:17 PM <- the last time i posted in here. Anything new? i made this thread yes to chat about our friends. :lol:

Keep it up blueduck. Can't say much tho mate, you're obssed with man utd. Either way, Hush.

B

blueduck

13 pages on a team who don't have any fans of here, in a league nobody cares about.

This thread should of died long ago, but you and your obsessed Celtic chums keep reviving it back from the dead.

It's like me making a thead on a team I hate, in an attempt to ridicule them, then keep coming back and posting. Just to make sure everyone knows I hate them.

Celtic FC 1967

13 pages on a team who don't have any fans of here, in a league nobody cares about.
2v0c0gk.jpg

This thread should of died long ago, but you and your obsessed Celtic chums keep reviving it back from the dead.
2v0c0gk.jpg

It's like me making a thead on a team I hate, in an attempt to ridicule them, then keep coming back and posting. Just to make sure everyone knows I hate them.

2v0c0gk.jpg

Keep it up ;)

B

blueduck

Read the thread David.

I was pointing out that he made a thread about a team he hates, then keeps reminding us he does.

R

Red Devil

Read the thread David.

I was pointing out that he made a thread about a team he hates, then keeps reminding us he does.

Fair enough THEO I will make sure I read it all next time but I have previous with you so I just jumped to conclusions sorry THEO

Home of Barca Fans