Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nándor

so, pérez being president apart from 01.06. is pretty good news imo. baring in mind that the other so called candidates were basically offering shit and that this gives pérez more time to build the next squad.

i liked the rumor about the valencia foursome. however, maybe NONE of them will leave!!! here in germany they write that valencia has found someone who would buy their real estates around the OLD mestalla. the price reported is around 400m €, with valencias debts being reported around 600m €.
provided that's true, it won't make valencia a rich club, but it sure would help them a lot. and with regards to the players, let's not forget that all these players have numerous times stated their wills to stay at valencia!!!
i'm curious to see what will happen in the end and hope for real to get as many players as posible from valencia

regarding kaka', i wonder where gourcuff will end up. despite the press going on and on about gourcuff being the substitute for kaka' in case of a move to madrid, they just seem to ignore the fact that gourcuff himself has ruled out several times the chance of rejoining milan. he's got no desire at all to play for milan.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Regardless of Valencia's finances Villa and Silva will leave in the summer I'll be gobsmacked if they don't.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Especially if they miss out on CL football again. They are at that stage of their careers where they need to play CL football every year.

Nándor

bayern munich have bought mario gomez for something over 30m €...i guess this means that a deal for ribéry is already done or at least very close, since bayern need the money

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Especially if they miss out on CL football again. They are at that stage of their careers where they need to play CL football every year.

Silva is like 23 years old, i dont think time is quite running away from him yet. Villa on the other hand should be playing for a team challenging to win the league at the very least.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
When do tickets to the CL final go on sale? I want to book my ticket to see Madrid lift the 10th in the Bernabeu..

Beast

The Observer
prepare for next week announcements.. rumor has it ..presentation of Pellegerini on Tuesday & Kaka on Thursday if you believe AS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans