Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jordzibob

:lol: Madrid are such windups, you dont really want Cesc, I mean sure if you can get him but its mainly just about fucking Barca over, which is pathetic. Lets just try and buy someone so Barca cant. It wont happen. I dont even think he'll join us this summer. Next summer probably. I'd rather have Pastore.

El Gato

Villarato!
Morata just scored a classic hattrick for Castilla against Deportivo II in the first half :D

And goals keep coming. Juan Carlos and Sarabia scoring beautiful strikes.

Gotta love what Toril has done to this team.

Beast

The Observer
Morata just scored a classic hattrick for Castilla against Deportivo II in the first half :D

And goals keep coming. Juan Carlos and Sarabia scoring beautiful strikes.

Gotta love what Toril has done to this team.

That's 6 in a row.. 100 % record and gazillion goals scored.
Morata now moved from just 3 goals in the first half to 10 goals in one month

Vamos Toril

W

woobie

Hey, Madrid fans. What did Ramos do to end up in the time out chair? Sure looked like he was being punished by Mourinho for...something.

El Gato

Villarato!
Hey, Madrid fans. What did Ramos do to end up in the time out chair? Sure looked like he was being punished by Mourinho for...something.

Inconsistency I'm guessing. Mourinho likes Arbeloa's consistency and drive and wants to see the same in Ramos. Also couldn't give up the energy that Marcelo provides for the offense and with Pepe coming back there was no space for Ramos in the squad.

Beast

The Observer
Ramos didn't play cause Espanyol counts on playing behind the defensive line .. something Ramos usually screws up in , and Arbeloa is more consistent
great 6th win for Castilla 7-1 over Depor B , still hanging on 3rd place and Morata up to 11 goals include 8 goals in a month :)

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Ramos didn't play cause Espanyol counts on playing behind the defensive line .. something Ramos usually screws up in , and Arbeloa is more consistent
great 6th win for Castilla 7-1 over Depor B , still hanging on 3rd place and Morata up to 11 goals include 8 goals in a month :)

Where can I find the standings? I hope this is not a honeymoon period. At one point in time our Castilla challenged for the Segunda title, that is where they belong.

So Pepe is our new Roberto Carlos with his famous we will win the league.

Casillas congratulated Adan for his good job and tipped him to have a good future. He forgot to mention at Getafe though.

Beast

The Observer
Where can I find the standings? I hope this is not a honeymoon period. At one point in time our Castilla challenged for the Segunda title, that is where they belong.

So Pepe is our new Roberto Carlos with his famous we will win the league.

Casillas congratulated Adan for his good job and tipped him to have a good future. He forgot to mention at Getafe though.
We already have our keeper @ Getafe :D

Not a honeymoon period , Toril won the double with our Youth team last season.. Castilla struggled for 4 years now with constant changes(last success was Portugal ) .. they got the best youth managers in Spain and they all failed , it's still our in-house managers who succeed

The man was promoted to Castilla and took over in Jan after a really bad first half to the extent Valdano and Pardeza were there with the squad several times in the last year and a half the team was instantly transformed , he know all the kids and the results 18 points from 18 points and goals for fun.. as i mentioned even Morata who just scored 3 goals in the first half of the season managed to add 8 goals in just 6 games

you can find the standings here
http://www.as.com/resultados/futbol/segunda-b/
bare in mind top 3 doesn't guarantee automatic qualification to second division but a playoff tourny

And a big NO , at one point our Castilla were playing the final of Copa Del Gay vs Real Madrid and qualified for Cup winners cup ;) the same year we qualified for the CL.. no other team in the planet managed that feature ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans