Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Policy of selling a guy who is the only one to speak about the club in such a way ? Well, VDV's case confirms this.

Beast

The Observer
VDV was last choice buy , first choice sale.. in between his wife cancer, the club keeping him stay to be beside her till she recovered , some nice goals , great effort , love from the fans but not to the extent to make us keep him as he had his "disappear act "

No backroom policy as in not giving Jose total control
as in so many players are Mendez clients including Jose , CR , Di Maria..etc so we do not want to add more bargaining power , it's not we don't want him to stay we actually do but it's a matter of on who's term ? Mendez and his 6 players in RM or the club...
it's minor money difference but it's a "who's wearing the pants in this relation ? " Valdano already refused to sign the cup tied Portuguese player Almeida (another Mendez client )

El Gato

Villarato!
I thought it was Pepe who insisted on 4mln and club wanted to give him 3.5 max. Either way, it's all good :)

One report says 4, the other says 3.8. But finally there isn't a huge edge between agreements.

Another quotation:
"Even if Barca gave me double the wages I have now, I would choose to stay where I am."

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
I thought it was Pepe who insisted on 4mln and club wanted to give him 3.5 max. Either way, it's all good :)

One report says 4, the other says 3.8. But finally there isn't a huge edge between agreements.

Another quotation:
"Even if Barca gave me double the wages I have now, I would choose to stay where I am."

He wanted 5.5 Mil to be as Benziza ... than went down to 5 Mil the club stayed @ 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans