Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Arsenal and Spurs along with 4 other EPL sides were scouting our players Morata,Sarabia,Juanfran and Alex...
better renew however didn't renew his contract quickly , thank god we renewed Morata and Sarabia sometime ago

Beast

The Observer
RM Castilla score another away win 0-2 (100 % record so far since january since Toril took over ) and move one point behind second place Universidad and close to the gap to 9 points on first place Lugo who lost

El Gato

Villarato!
Toril :worthy: It's a shame that it was a walkover victory though, bec I'd like to see Morata and Sarabia banging some in again :D

Last edited:
E

Eazy E

Jose still in 'love' with Blues

Jose Mourinho has told Sky Sports that he remains in 'love' with Chelsea.

Current Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti appears to be on borrowed time, and Mourinho admits you can not rule anything out in football.

Asked if he would see out his contract at the Bernabeu, he told Revista De La Liga he said: "I don't know. I love Chelsea.

"I was the happiest man [when there]. I was thinking to be there all my life and a few months later, I was out. So you never know.

"In Inter Milan I found an incredible family. Then after two years I felt it was over.

"When I sign a contract, I sign with the intention to respect the contract and be happy."

Beast

The Observer
Does Madrid actually even need to boost its squad?

Considering Momo Diarra already left to Monaco , Adebarndoor is on loan , Canales is probably heading for Getafe for more game time and the likes of Gago and Lass could be sold the answer is yeah we do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans