Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Guadiana

Really hope there is no substance to this Lass leaving rumours. Rate him better than Khedira.. To be honest I wld keep the team as it is and just get add a better striker than Adebayor as competition for The Benz

El Guadiana

Wouldn't Higuain be available for next season?

Hopefully back stronger and refreshed mentally. We do need three strikers. The third choice should be a target man kinder like Adebayor but maybe older than abit more technical. Some one who mind seeing off the rest of his career with a few odd games he is given

Beast

The Observer
We should.. i like Momo a lot a more talented Momo Diarra
he is wasted in Juve.. funny thing is we've been connected with Momo for something like 2 years now..i think he would be prefect beside Xabi .. his injuries are a worry though

El Gato

Villarato!
Khedira out with a second degree tear in ilio-lumbar (hip) muscle. Recovery will take up to 3 weeks time. He is therefore likely to miss the return leg of Champions League.

Some platform for Lass to show off again.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
We should.. i like Momo a lot a more talented Momo Diarra
he is wasted in Juve.. funny thing is we've been connected with Momo for something like 2 years now..i think he would be prefect beside Xabi .. his injuries are a worry though

Momo Sissoko is way too inconsistent imo...in the sense that he plays well for a stretch of time and becomes absolute shit for a while.

Birdy

Momo is a good player, but a passer rather than a destroyer or runner or creator... So a partnership with Alonso who is also a (great) passer, i dont know if it is going to work...

Why Lass Diara is not playing more? I thought of him as a better player than Kedhira..

V

Valon

His passing sucks. You get awe struck by some of his dribbling and passing the players sometimes to be disappointed in his horrible pass.

Ataraxia

He is not that good. I don't understand, there is Alonso, Khedira and Lass , why Sissoko ? They're all better than him. Even Gago could be more useful in center midfield than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans