Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Momo Sissoko is hardly a passer..............at least his passing skills with us was one his lacking football abilities.

how dare u :worthy: MOMO SISSOKO

His passing sucks. You get awe struck by some of his dribbling and passing the players sometimes to be disappointed in his horrible pass.

u suck _l_ right there buddy

So much Sissoko hate, he is a very underrated player , me like him

:worthy:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I like the new show realmadrid.com has on there. they had interviews with Jose, then Iker and now Ramos.

Beast

The Observer
Toril does it again
Castilla won 2-0 over Cacereño to make it 8 out of 8 since Toril took over :dance: and now topping the charts in goals scored (tied with top of the league )
at the same time gained ground on the first spot to 7 points instead of 9 and gained 3 points on their trailers Celta B

can't believe 2 month ago Castilla were in the middle of the table.. Toril made a lot of difference

Ocelot

Momo is a good player, but a passer rather than a destroyer or runner or creator... So a partnership with Alonso who is also a (great) passer, i dont know if it is going to work...

Why Lass Diara is not playing more? I thought of him as a better player than Kedhira..

Sissoko is just a destroyer, a very good destroyer while he was at Liverpool.

I'm sure he tried to pass here :lol:

DucdeOrléans

He can't pass even if his life was in danger. Horrible player who can't even get a place in shitty Juves squad this season. Says it all. Lass is better (not much of a difference btw)

You really need a Yaya Toure type of defensive midfielder with a bit of creativity in him, who would complement Xabi Alonso.¨

Toulouses Moussa Sissoko would be ideal. He is a monster.

Last edited:

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
He can't pass even if his life was in danger. Horrible player who can't even get a place in shitty Juves squad this season. Says it all. Lass is better (not much of a difference btw)

You really need a Yaya Toure type of defensive midfielder with a bit of creativity in him, who would complement Xabi Alonso.¨

Toulouses Moussa Sissoko would be ideal. He is a monster.

I think this can't pass thing is a bit of an exaggeration, Momo is a great player used to love watching getting up and down in his Liverpool days i mean come on he's 26 and he's already played for Valencia, Liverpool and Juventus 3 huge clubs in the best's leagues in Europe. That means that in amongst this bad passing there is a quality player thats good enough to play anywhere in any league....

Sergio

Sergison
Toril does it again
Castilla won 2-0 over Cacereño to make it 8 out of 8 since Toril took over :dance: and now topping the charts in goals scored (tied with top of the league )
at the same time gained ground on the first spot to 7 points instead of 9 and gained 3 points on their trailers Celta B

can't believe 2 month ago Castilla were in the middle of the table.. Toril made a lot of difference

Why would you care? Unless you have defected and become a Getafe fan full time.

El Guadiana

I think this can't pass thing is a bit of an exaggeration, Momo is a great player used to love watching getting up and down in his Liverpool days i mean come on he's 26 and he's already played for Valencia, Liverpool and Juventus 3 huge clubs in the best's leagues in Europe. That means that in amongst this bad passing there is a quality player thats good enough to play anywhere in any league....

Very interesting point. I have always wondered why he is linked to/ played for pretty important clubs. I have only seen him play in a Liverpool shirt, and he was pretty shocking then and never bothered to watch him again.

Beast

The Observer
Why would you care? Unless you have defected and become a Getafe fan full time.

That would leave you no team to support since you stopped providing any youth for the past 20 years ;)

I always cared about Castilla , even in the old forum i made a specific thread for them when they were in second division and games were broadcasted on RM TV regularly
No we don't even have RM TV :( in the region

Sergio

Sergison
That would leave you no team to support since you stopped providing any youth for the past 20 years ;)

I always cared about Castilla , even in the old forum i made a specific thread for them when they were in second division and games were broadcasted on RM TV regularly
No we don't even have RM TV :( in the region
Depor actually are producing quite a few of their own players, its pretty much the only benefit of being broke. They even play some in their 1st team, weird eh?

Beast

The Observer
Depor actually are producing quite a few of their own players, its pretty much the only benefit of being broke. They even play some in their 1st team, weird eh?

I love the realism , i agree Milan future is very similar to Depor..
yep they can play all they want in their first team if their target is avoid relegation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans