Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio

Sergison
I love the realism , i agree Milan future is very similar to Depor..
yep they can play all they want in their first team if their target is avoid relegation...
What has Milan got to do with La Liga? Obsessed much?

Avoid relegation + cost Madrid the title every year, thats why everyone loves Depor. :)

Beast

The Observer
Milan happens to be your team isn't it ? ;)

Depor actually one of the dullest team in la liga since their superdepor teams and the only team that play 5-3-2/5-4-1.. practically everyone hates watching them if it wasn't for their famous Riazor jinx people would have stopped caring a long time ago .
nevertheless brilliant record 20 years with a single win everyone failed over there , Del Bosque, Jose , Hiddink,Valdano,Capello one of few bright lights of Pellegrini era

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
People havent watched Depor for very long I see. Remember them beating Milan 4-0 in the CL after losing the 1st leg 4-1?

El Gato

Villarato!
Does anyone deny it ? It's not like anyone gives a monkey's ass about it as they regressed massively since then. It's just Sergio's outrageous statements that the league was boring in the two seasons mentioned above.

Sergio

Sergison
Does anyone deny it ? It's not like anyone gives a monkey's ass about it as they regressed massively since then. It's just Sergio's outrageous statements that the league was boring in the two seasons mentioned above.

Its a fact, you played anti-football with Capello, it was dire to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans